Thread: Dumping <100pt tasks by all members

Dumping <100pt tasks by all members

I am new to the Forum so I apologise in advance if this has been brought up before. Current rules only allow Elders and above to dump tasks. For the most part, I agree with this process. But could we make it where ANY member could dump tasks under 100 points if they are looking to score more and there are no elders, co-leaders or leader available to do so? Our co-op brilliantly covers the world and they LOVE to score points. We are even having fun by having an internal competition that puts the guys against the gals to make things more interesting.

Just a thought.

Just curious. Why don't you promote more players to Elders ? That would solve your problem. Mainly if you have a time zone not covered yet : just promote ...

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Just curious. Why don't you promote more players to Elders ? That would solve your problem. Mainly if you have a time zone not covered yet : just promote ...
    The reason for not promoting is that it is an "earned" option. We are fully at 30 members w/ 1 Leader, 14 Co-Leaders and 7 Elders. I sincerely hope that the newest members continue to shine and are promoted accordingly, but we always want to make sure that the newest members aren't just going to dump without learning how the co-op, as a general rule, operates. We want everyone involved, but dumping under 100pt tasks is something we would like anybody to be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    The reason for not promoting is that it is an "earned" option. We are fully at 30 members w/ 1 Leader, 14 Co-Leaders and 7 Elders. I sincerely hope that the newest members continue to shine and are promoted accordingly, but we always want to make sure that the newest members aren't just going to dump without learning how the co-op, as a general rule, operates. We want everyone involved, but dumping under 100pt tasks is something we would like anybody to be able to do.
    Hi. I honestly can't see this being a popular option. There are many posts on the Forum from co-op leaders wanting to know who is dumping their tasks now. There definitely needs to be a line drawn somewhere.

Yea we limit dumped tasks because it actually hurts your coops score. We actually removed most of our elders today. The new race justarted and we had 32 tasks dumped in 19 hrs or less. I vote no on all dumping access. For more info about dumping hirting your score go ingame and read the help section on regatas

There just needs to be better tasks with higher points. Our Co-op ends up against people who have in their description they don't allow their members to do tasks under 135 points. You can't place well against them when you get nonstop 89 point tasks.

It's better to dump anything under 300pt and everyone concentrate on 300 points and above proved a winner in another game.

Quote Originally Posted by RescueFarm View Post
    It's better to dump anything under 300pt and everyone concentrate on 300 points and above proved a winner in another game.
    Hi RescueFarm,

The highest point value of any task is 135.