Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Hi Joy, Have you been planting your seeds and then collecting the flowers?
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

NorthSwan
    Hi all

Just curious if anyone else is getting the construction hat with green tick (a FAB graphic to get if it's true, btw!) where the zoo heart indicator normally is? It isn't disrupting my game play at all, so haven't yet reported it. First time I saw it I had a moment of pure happy that my planks had magically been multiplying while I was at work! LOL!

Cheers
    Swanny

Yes, Swanny, I get the same thing and others have mentioned it too. Sometimes, it's just when my shops need restocking but, not always.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Sandy
    Hey Swan - I get it too. Not sure why it pops up. I get a heart symbol when baskets are ready, but the construction hat - no idea what it means. When I see it, I go to my Zoo to see if something needs to be done - but nothing. Perhaps it means we can buy construction materials if we wish, to further things along?

NorthSwan
    Cheers Sandy and Pink

It's just an odd little glitch then. Glad it's not just me :-)

Sandy
    Yup Swan - it's just "a thing". Cheers!

Calista

Can't add a friend

Hey,

I am playing township together with a friend and we switched out our codes. 2 Days ago he suddenly disappeared from my friend list but i am still on his friend list. So i tipped the code in again but he didnt get my request (cause i am still on his?). Then he deleted me and we tried again. Yesterday he disappeared from my list again (but i am still on his XD) so i sent a request again but then it says hes on 35 but he is 45? And it didnt work.

What can i do?

Philli
    Hi Calista and welcome to the forums!

Since the update, I've been having some trouble seeing my friends too. You can send an email to Support and let them know about the situation. What OS are you playing on?

Gruffski

Issue with High-Speed Production boost

When the High-Speed Production boost finishes it also adds time on to any active livestock production. I was producing bacon and honeycomb at the time the High-Speed Production finished. The time remaining on the bacon production increased from 6 hours to 8 hours 33 minutes (even longer than the actual 7 hours production time) and the remaining honeycomb production time increased from 4 hours to 5 hours 42 minutes.

Hi Gruffski

Please report this bug from within your game so they can have the tech details (device/model, OS/version).
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix