Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Robert
    Kindle fire

mau12
    Hi, after the last update the game give me only a black screen and im not the only one, as you can read on comments on playstore. Im playng with android 4.2.2 on samsung tablet 10 gtp52 and im from italy.
    Any suggestion to get solved?
    Thank you.

mau12
    ok,i' ve reinstalled the game and work fine now

PerfctOne
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Morrow View Post
    [My friend list is also empty except for a random I added. Haven't tried turning my kindle off but I agree this needs

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM - I am not the only one having this issue, some of my Kindle friends are having this as well, I am the only one so far to use the forum here.

Yeah works the same. After the reboot you will see your friends as well as the blue random you are following. You will have to reboot each time.

disneyographer
    Hi all..I'm using the Kindle Fire HDX. I logged into facebook and I can see my.friends.but it won't let me invite.them .When I hit the send to ask them to join it does nothing. Also can you search farms? My wife made one on her iPad and it would be nice if we could be friends. Thanks

Perry van der Kooij
    Ik can' te zee andere adverticement any morele ,wen i click on it than de mirror is en stay black

Quote Originally Posted by disneyographer View Post
    Hi all..I'm using the Kindle Fire HDX. I logged into facebook and I can see my.friends.but it won't let me invite.them .When I hit the send to ask them to join it does nothing. Also can you search farms? My wife made one on her iPad and it would be nice if we could be friends. Thanks
    When a new update for Kindle is out you will be able to see your wife. It will happen very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry van der Kooij View Post
    Ik can' te zee andere adverticement any morele ,wen i click on it than de mirror is en stay black
    Hi! Do you experience problems with viewing something in the game? If yes, then, please, send a request to our Helpdesk: support@playrix.com.

Christine Jones
    I'm having problems with people liking my town. Every time I get up to 5 likes it resets to 0 likes. I have reported the issue to customer support but cannot get an explanation from them other than there are technical issues with the update but if this was the answer surely others would have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Jones View Post
    I'm having problems with people liking my town. Every time I get up to 5 likes it resets to 0 likes. I have reported the issue to customer support but cannot get an explanation from them other than there are technical issues with the update but if this was the answer surely others would have the same problem.
    Hi Christine

It all depends on how you play the game and on what. There are many version of the game and not all are affect with the same bug. Are you connected to facebook or something else ? Are you playing on Android, Kindle, IOS ? These are all variables. If you want other people that play the same way as you do to check if they have the same problem, give us the information.

I play on Android alone, so I don't give or get "Likes" at all.

Graylady, Canada
    Level 62
    Android but not facebook