Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Cox View Post
    I started playing this game on my android phone but decided when I was home I would play on my kindle since the screen is bigger. Now when I try to play on my phone when I'm not home it wont load on my phone. It says there is an update I need to install but there is NO update! How can this issue be resolved so I can play? I cant take my kindle everywhere
    odd shouldnt say update required... They did just release an update for kindle but still us android users are stuck waiting forever, try submitting a support ticket possibly?

Randy Cox
    [I tried to send a message off the game but the update required screen prevents me from doing anything on my android. I'm guessing its because its because of the few new features the kindle has now that the android version doesn't have. It gives my girlfriend the same message on her phone.
    Last edited by Randy Cox; 06-29-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: misspelled

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Cox View Post
    [I tried to send a message off the game but the update required screen prevents me from doing anything on my android. I'm guessing its because its because of the few new tungsten the kindle has now that the android version doesn't have. It gives my girlfriend the same message on her phone.
    Odd I'm on android nexus 4 and having no issues yet.

Randy Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by scramm View Post
    Odd I'm on android nexus 4 and having no issues yet.
    Ive got the droid dna and haven't been able to play since I put the game on my kindle this past Friday.

Hi Randy

I believe that your problem is trying to play the game on 2 different systems. You can't do this. You only can play multiple instance on the same OS. Android and Kindle are not the same.

Graylady
    Level 59

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Randy

I believe that your problem is trying to play the game on 2 different systems. You can't do this. You only can play multiple instance on the same OS. Android and Kindle are not the same.

Graylady
    Level 59
    This is correct they both use the same OS (droid) however your using two different App Stores (Kindle vs Google Play) they save the files differently, and on top of that Kindle has the update where as Google play store does not, that is your issue, you switched it over to an updated version therefore you cannot switch back, you have to wait a couple days for update to come out on Google Play, Look at that solved the issue without help of support staff.... Odd :S

PerfctOne
    So as to be sure that this is seen by the devs as an issue that needs to be handled, I am going to make a new post about it. Since the game was updated on Kindle, I am having to turn it off and on if I want to see my friends list and to see if any of them need help. After I do this and go to do anything else on my Kindle, if I wish to see if there are any new trains to help fill, I have to turn off and on my Kindle AGAIN!

I have to do this several times a day, if I want to help friends or even just to see my list of friends, incase something happened to them, be it they dropped the game or for whatever reason they may not be showing on my list.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM - I am not the only one having this issue, some of my Kindle friends are having this as well, I am the only one so far to use the forum here.

Joy Morrow
    [My friend list is also empty except for a random I added. Haven't tried turning my kindle off but I agree this needs to be fixed.

QUOTE=PerfctOne;3309]So as to be sure that this is seen by the devs as an issue that needs to be handled, I am going to make a new post about it. Since the game was updated on Kindle, I am having to turn it off and on if I want to see my friends list and to see if any of them need help. After I do this and go to do anything else on my Kindle, if I wish to see if there are any new trains to help fill, I have to turn off and on my Kindle AGAIN!

I have to do this several times a day, if I want to help friends or even just to see my list of friends, incase something happened to them, be it they dropped the game or for whatever reason they may not be showing on my list.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM - I am not the only one having this issue, some of my Kindle friends are having this as well, I am the only one so far to use the forum here.[/QUOTE]

Robert
    Hi, Being new to this I hope this is where I get my problem solved.
    My issue is when I go to view an ad for the T Cash I touch the view icon and it does nothing but go away, without me viewing the ad and no T cash. This happened a while ago,and I reported it but now it has happened again. The last 5 times I've tried to view the ad it has done this. Hope this can be fixed.
    Thanks

Orangecrush
    What type of phone / tablet are you playing the game on?