Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

I had an issue with the game shutting down every two minutes. It was frustrating because I was in the middle of a regatta that should have taken me an hour to do but took 3. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It's working now.

My game has been crashing since last night. I have tried multiple times to contact support, but the game crashes before support comes up. (Less than 30 seconds). I did not update the game myself, however, kindle has been automatically allowing downloads the past few months, and I don't know how to stop it. Any suggestions? I'm afraid to uninstall and reinstall because I'm not connected to social media. I don't want to hurt my teammates in the regatta by losing any progress. Again, I am unable to connect to in game support. If it matters, my farm is Arendelle, and I believe I'm level 77. Playing on kindle fire.

Quote Originally Posted by cmescrap3 View Post
    I had an issue with the game shutting down every two minutes. It was frustrating because I was in the middle of a regatta that should have taken me an hour to do but took 3. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It's working now.

Are you connected to social media to back your game up? I'm not, so I'm leery about uninstalling and reinstalling. Idk if the cloud keeps everything or not. I'm afraid that I'll lose everything. Did you have any problems after the reinstall, with the regatta or losing progress? I don't want to hurt my teammates, although I guess not being able to actually play would hurt them, too.

Exactly the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    Are you connected to social media to back your game up? I'm not, so I'm leery about uninstalling and reinstalling. Idk if the cloud keeps everything or not. I'm afraid that I'll lose everything. Did you have any problems after the reinstall, with the regatta or losing progress? I don't want to hurt my teammates, although I guess not being able to actually play would hurt them, too.
    My wife is playing on Kindle Fire and the same thing is happening. After approximately one minute the game crashes and restarts. I can't connect to in game support due to the crash and my wife is also not backed up on social media. Any ideas?

Chicken and Down-wtsot,

how to contact Support directly is described here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post505902

You could also ask one of the Mods for help with contact, but I guess Playrix will have to look into it. Could be something with Kindle as well.

BTW, the ingame Help emphasizes that re-installing won't make you lose your progress - w/o insisting on FB, and it's probably first suggestion anyway... hopefully, it's true and for all devices.

Chicken, you are lvl 77, found your Coop hyrule with three.

Good luck!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-04-2017 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    I had a problem with my Kindle over a year ago..crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and lost my game. I was level 77 at the time. I was not on social media. Playrix was not able to get my game back..They were not able to find it. They did work with me to build a new town with the same level, etc. I have since connected to Facebook. Earlier today, my game starting acting up..kicking me out after about 10 seconds. I tried everything except uninstalling and reinstalling. After two and a half hours everything was suddenly ok. The only thing different was my profile pic had updated from Facebook. I would hesitate to uninstall at this point. Wait and contact support. If you can't through the game, try sending a private message to one of the moderators. They may be able to forward your issue to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra KD View Post
    I had a problem with my Kindle over a year ago..crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled and lost my game. I was level 77 at the time. I was not on social media. Playrix was not able to get my game back..They were not able to find it. They did work with me to build a new town with the same level, etc. I have since connected to Facebook. Earlier today, my game starting acting up..kicking me out after about 10 seconds. I tried everything except uninstalling and reinstalling. After two and a half hours everything was suddenly ok. The only thing different was my profile pic had updated from Facebook. I would hesitate to uninstall at this point. Wait and contact support. If you can't through the game, try sending a private message to one of the moderators. They may be able to forward your issue to support.
    Thank you for replying. That really stinks that that happened to you. I bit the bullet and uninstalled and reinstalled from the cloud, not the app store, before I read this. So far, all is good. It didn't mess with the regatta or anything. I do get an error message telling me that the app store isn't installed right before taking me to the app store, lol. I think that's a kindle thing, though, not township. That happened before, so I guess everything really is good. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Down with this sort of th View Post
    My wife is playing on Kindle Fire and the same thing is happening. After approximately one minute the game crashes and restarts. I can't connect to in game support due to the crash and my wife is also not backed up on social media. Any ideas?
    I ended up uninstalling, then reinstalling from the cloud, not the app store. All is good. In case she doesn't know how, after uninstalling from her home page, she should go to the home page titled games, click see more (or all, or something similar). Every game she installed and even ones that were uninstalled should show. They all go to the cloud automatically. She can then click township and it will queue and install immediately. Everything seems to be back to normal now. It didn't even affect my regatta.

Thanks very much for the advice Chicken and Debra KD. I've still not heard from support so I'll check the home page and see the uninstalled games. If I see it then I'll wait for support for the day and bite the bullet tomorrow.

I have tried reporting a flaw in the design of township. The flaw is not really something that should be talked about in an open forum because the flaw can be used to cheat. I have tried support and contact us through the game but no response. E-mail did not work either. So how can I report this flaw in design?