Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

Estou com problemas no zoo meus edifício não aparecem a seta verde então não consigo atualizar já mandei vários email e não foi solucionado pelo suporte apenas disseram para desistalar o instalar novamente mas fiz sem sucesso continua do mesmo jeito estou novamente com vários materiais que estão ocupando lugar no celeiro tenho animais para esse nível alguém já teve esse problema como resolver?

Banned
    I dont get any more ads. Please can you check?

Hi jan
    The ad guy is random.....not everyone gets them and usually you only get them for a limited time frame. He will turn up again, at some point for you!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Banned
    Really but how long can it take he shows up again?

Couple of days or a week....

Banned
    Okay, I can live with that.

My game has been crashing every 5 minutes since I updated my phone to Android 7.0 IS (Nougat). It goes to a black screen, and the game has to be restarted. The process repeats 5 minutes later.

Hi lyedetector, this has been mentioned by a few players. You will need to report this from within the game settings. In order to load your game, ensure that you have no other apps running and/or running in background. If you have Smart Manager in your settings I would recommend using this to free up some space too.

Good luck!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Здравствуйте, у меня был исследованы рыбацкий остров и корабли туда уже плавали, но сейчас мне показывает, что этот остров не открыт, верните мне его.

The word "fixer" is being censored. I used it when talking about the TV show "Fixer Upper".