Page 152 of 154 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

I think Pink has already answered Dream's question (on this Page). It sounds very much like someone turned it off in this one Coop.

Hi Thomas: Graylady, our former Moderator, is very knowledgeable about Android devices. You should get acquainted with her if you're not already.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Vielen Dank Thomas und andere - genau das war es.

Liebe Grüße Brigitte

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Hi Players! If you experience any problems with the game, please, let us know. Our team of developers will try to do their best to eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!
    Hello yes no sinchronizing between devises. Loss of progress!!

Hello! I have some problems with the fishermen's island. Even thought i have unlocked it and sent several ships there, now the island aplears as locked. Don' know why? Will this probleme be solved or do i have to buy and use the materrials once again to unlock the island?

Hi Andaira,
    you'd best report this from within your game (cog top left, then Help and Support).
    Good luck!

My island is unavailable even though I already paid to explore it. Yesterday I received a message stating something about the expansion earned in the event not being for islands after which my tropica island was locked again. I didn't use the earned expansion for the island, I paid for it with the tools and coins. I don't have enough to re explore and I really don't want to pay for it again as well as waiting for it to open. I contacted support but haven't had a response.

hi,
    locking your Island again must have been an error then. Stay on the case by replying to their support mails (as you did), but as it is Easter Weekend, it might be next week until you hear from them. If not, send a PM to Anastasia Bukina here in the Forum, asking her kindly to do a follow-up at their CS. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastapotomus View Post
    My island is unavailable even though I already paid to explore it. Yesterday I received a message stating something about the expansion earned in the event not being for islands after which my tropica island was locked again. I didn't use the earned expansion for the island, I paid for it with the tools and coins. I don't have enough to re explore and I really don't want to pay for it again as well as waiting for it to open. I contacted support but haven't had a response.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hi,
    locking your Island again must have been an error then. Stay on the case by replying to their support mails (as you did), but as it is Easter Weekend, it might be next week until you hear from them. If not, send a PM to Anastasia Bukina here in the Forum, asking her kindly to do a follow-up at their CS. Good luck!
    Unfortunately all I received were obviously copy and pasted responses. No actual help and no compensation (they gave me 15 t bucks in the original message but it cost much more to reopen) for supplies and coins lost. I had to open it again paying fully, again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fantastapotomus View Post
    Unfortunately all I received were obviously copy and pasted responses. No actual help and no compensation (they gave me 15 t bucks in the original message but it cost much more to reopen) for supplies and coins lost. I had to open it again paying fully, again.....
    That doesn't sound right. I would still PM Anastasia and ask her for help.