Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

I am having 2 noticeable issues that have began occurring just recently:

1.) My town's barn max capacity/limit does not reduce whenever I fulfill any helicopter orders.
    2.) There were 2 instances where the game crashed & restarted after I successfully caught all the fish (for the fish competition) in all 3 boats. When I got back into the game, all of my actions did not register for like 2-3 minutes before the crash. So whatever I did during those 2-3 minutes were gone including cash earned/items bought, etc.

Since the Fish Competition is nearly over, I suppose that issue can be addressed for future competitions. I do hope there is something that can be done to fix my #1 issue though. Not only is it just a nuisance but it negatively impacts my game play as my #1 difficulty in the game is having my barn limit full all the time!

Thank you
    Town Name: Sanadeu

Bug in current regatta

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Hi Players! If you experience any problems with the game, please, let us know. Our team of developers will try to do their best to eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!
    During this current regatta, I lost task progress three times. Twice I lost tasks in progress and nearly completed, and once a totally completed and previously registered on the stats page task. Currently, I am re-doing my paid task (#16), but the status shows that I am still on #15.

Very frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by FabYork View Post
    After update, switching from beta version to the regular one, I can't collect the duck feathers. Ducks are not there and I can't go on, it keep showing a message that I should collect the feathers first. I also reinstalled the app but it didn't worked.
    The exact same is happening to me using iOS 10.2.1.

Also my global rank at the airport only shows a couple of dashes although amongst my friends my points tally is visible.

Hmm OK it seems this forum is for folks to relay their problems and then not to hear anything. I like a lot of people have given a lot of money to Playrix. Have there been any bugs about Playrix not receiving payment? I think not or if there were then those bugs would have been cleared up pretty quickly don't you think?

What I would like is an answer to my question and I would like an answer to all the other questions for the other users. If the forum workers can't provide the answers then why isn't someone further up the line being involved and telling us what we need to know. Be honest and have some courage, it's not so bad, much better than hiding your head in the sand.

Hi Players! If you experience any problems with the game, please, let us know. Our team of developers will try to do their best to eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!
    One of my friends just completed a helicopter task and a HOL task, and they were not registered as done... but just disappeared as if she did not do any task. Its just a waste of time and very frustrating.!

Hi. Started a train task yesterday. Filled 5 trains, got up this morning and it's gone. Frustrated:-(

I watched an advert and my screen went black, and I haven't been able to get in since!

Advert froze on Township, can't get into my town!

I played an advert, at the end the screen went black and Township has locked there! How do I get back into my town?

Township has locked on a black screen after playing advert! How do I get into my town? Please help me...