Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

мне уже помогли в центре справки и поддержки. Спасибо.

Interesting and helpful bug :)

I play on an iPad Air and my game is updated to the latest version.

This morning I did my usual Town tending: planted crops, started the factories processing, and making ingots. I closed the game to do other stuff. I got a notification about 15-20 minutes later that the dealer was back so I logged into the game. When I looked around I saw that ALL my crops were ready, even the cacao. I looked in the factories and EVERYTHING was finished. I had factory jobs set so they would be busy for at least 2-5 hours. Oh, and my silver ingots were done as well.

I admit, I sometimes lose time as I play this wonderful game, but I know that 6 jars of jam cannot be finished in one gaming session. This is the best bug ever, but I don't want to be accused of cheating, lol. Although, it IS Christmas time. Maybe it was a Christmas miracle 😄

Anyway, just wanted to see if you've heard of this happening before, and what I should do. I'm not racing in a regatta this week, so no worries about an unfair win.

Thank you, Carla

I experienced the loss of two boosters the market renewal and the 30% faster factories I logged back on after update and they were gone got them for the regatta

Quote Originally Posted by Jtopp3 View Post
    I experienced the loss of two boosters the market renewal and the 30% faster factories I logged back on after update and they were gone got them for the regatta
    Hi Jtopp3. Have you reported this to Playrix Help and Support via your settings cog as a few people have now posted that the same had happened to them?

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....615#post157615
    Last edited by hyacinth; 12-07-2016 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaB View Post
    I play on an iPad Air and my game is updated to the latest version.

This morning I did my usual Town tending: planted crops, started the factories processing, and making ingots. I closed the game to do other stuff. I got a notification about 15-20 minutes later that the dealer was back so I logged into the game. When I looked around I saw that ALL my crops were ready, even the cacao. I looked in the factories and EVERYTHING was finished. I had factory jobs set so they would be busy for at least 2-5 hours. Oh, and my silver ingots were done as well.

I admit, I sometimes lose time as I play this wonderful game, but I know that 6 jars of jam cannot be finished in one gaming session. This is the best bug ever, but I don't want to be accused of cheating, lol. Although, it IS Christmas time. Maybe it was a Christmas miracle

Anyway, just wanted to see if you've heard of this happening before, and what I should do. I'm not racing in a regatta this week, so no worries about an unfair win.

Thank you, Carla
    Hi Carla,

That must have been a surprise! Usually we only hear of things happening the other way round. Thank you for your honesty. I would just keep an eye on it and report it if it happens again.

''we suspect you may be cheating, which is why are no longer permitted to interact with other players........ '' can you fix to me this problem please 😢😢... it shows to me when i get in my co-op and when i adding a new friends and ...and.... . it means i can't iteract with others players ... so please solute this problems as soon as you can .... because i started boring the game because of this probleme.... i have tried to remove it and install't again more than one time but nothing change. ..
    Last edited by Ayoub; 12-08-2016 at 03:08 PM.

I really need help ASAP! After the Christmas update, many of my co-op members have lost progress or having some other issues. The one whose town went back to level 38 was helped today! Thanks Playrix! But there are 4 members now that cannot enter into their game and their tasks are done halfway! They keep receiving a message to ask them to download a later version from Playrix servers. They clicked "download" and went back to App Store but there isn't any updates found. So they deleted the Township app and reinstalled again. They still couldn't enter the game to complete their tasks. I'm writing now because they are not able to write to support under the settings cog. We are running short of time . Can Playrix staff please do something to resolve the problem? After installing this new update, we are having all kinds of bugs everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Carla,

That must have been a surprise! Usually we only hear of things happening the other way round. Thank you for your honesty. I would just keep an eye on it and report it if it happens again.
    Thank you for the reply! I will keep an eye on it. So far, it was just the one time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaB View Post
    Thank you for the reply! I will keep an eye on it. So far, it was just the one time.
    You are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Estique View Post
    I really need help ASAP! After the Christmas update, many of my co-op members have lost progress or having some other issues. The one whose town went back to level 38 was helped today! Thanks Playrix! But there are 4 members now that cannot enter into their game and their tasks are done halfway! They keep receiving a message to ask them to download a later version from Playrix servers. They clicked "download" and went back to App Store but there isn't any updates found. So they deleted the Township app and reinstalled again. They still couldn't enter the game to complete their tasks. I'm writing now because they are not able to write to support under the settings cog. We are running short of time . Can Playrix staff please do something to resolve the problem? After installing this new update, we are having all kinds of bugs everyday.
    Hi Estique. I have replied to your pm, but I hadn't realised that some of the members affected had no access to the in-game help. Here is a link that they can use to report any outstanding issues:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?l=en&p=web

Also, Anastasia from Playrix posted today about a patch that will be released today or tomorrow, depending on the platform you play on. Here is the link to a copy of that post, that I have posted in Township News so that members can have ease of access to the information:

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....te-Please-read!