Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated and need help

Frustrated and need help

I find myself extremely frustrated with the support for this game I have been having a nagging issue for going on over 2 months now the writing/font for the game is faded and appears to be missing in spots as the correct thing to do I contacted support and did every step they wanted after a month of back and forth they gave up and told me to open a new ticket so I did that and guess what the same exact person I replied to that ticket which it took them over a week to contact me if not two to which all's they asked is if I was still having the issue which I replied I was and then I heard nothing back for over 2 weeks even having responded within minutes well finally after that waiting period they responded..... And all's they said was hello nothing else not even attempting to acknowledge the issue or pass it to a higher up to try and resolve it

I need some help to get this fixed it is bugging me and at times very difficult to see what the game wants and how much

Also this is the ONLY game that does this I also play gardenscape and it is perfectly fine as well as other games I play

I have an Android rca Voyager 10in tablet that I play on

I have several pictures taken via my phone that shows this and also I have reached out to the game contact here but have not heard anything there as well

IMG_20170501_230605.jpgIMG_20170501_230625.jpgIMG_20170501_230647.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Hanson; 05-09-2017 at 07:22 AM. Reason: added pictures

I can provide more pictures if needed but that above kind of illustrates what i am dealing with and it progressively gets worse as i play the game to where at times almost none of the writing will appear

Chris,

please get me right, I am not saying that this is your fault, support really must improve. You should still look for reasons on your side as well, as I find it strange that you are the only one affected. So please see if you have the latest system version installed and also check the fonts on your system. Sometimes other stuff you have on your device can also affect the performance.

You can also try to delete township from your device (including prefs panes etc.) and do a clean reinstall. As I don't know which system you are using, I cannot give you any special advice on this.

I use an Android tablet so mobile I've tried the uninstall , reinstall routine a few times now as far as font I'll see if I can figure that out

They fixed mine took a week

I just got my wife a new tablet (RCA Viking Pro) running Android Lollipop. All of the text within the game, no matter where it is at, is like half erased or something. We've already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and that didn't help. We've tried other games she normally plays but Township is the only one having this issue. Would someone please try to help me fix this so my wife will enjoy her Mother's Day gift? I'd appreciate it.

OK...just for proof...

Attachment 8048

The font missing is happening on the time left for the boats, in-game settings menu, factory menus, loading screen (text at bottom), and everywhere else except on the information HUD (money, level, experience, T-Cash).

kamakazi, you didn't mention whether you contacted Playrix' Support from within the game (your wife's device!). If not and despite Chris' experiences, it's still the only way to get Playrix' help, AFAIK. If they take too long (and they seem to be slow anyway often), you can ask Anastasia (Bukina, the TS Admin here) for help with asking her colleagues about the Status.
    Good luck!
    (also to you, Chris!)

Quote Originally Posted by kamakazi20012 View Post
    I just got my wife a new tablet (RCA Viking Pro) running Android Lollipop. All of the text within the game, no matter where it is at, is like half erased or something. We've already tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it and that didn't help. We've tried other games she normally plays but Township is the only one having this issue. Would someone please try to help me fix this so my wife will enjoy her Mother's Day gift? I'd appreciate it.
    So same exact issue I am having and same tablet! I will let you know what happens and I have contacted Anastasia here already

So it's fonts that are missing from your tablets?