Page 1 of 154 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1540

Thread: Any Bugs Found?

  1. #1
    Olga
    Guest

    Any Bugs Found?

    Hi Players! If you experience any problems with the game, please, let us know. Our team of developers will try to do their best to eliminate all the bugs as soon as possible!

  2. #2
    Randy Maxwell II
    Guest
    I'm having issues adding my Facebook friends that play on their iPad when I use my galaxy 3. Any suggestions?

  3. #3
    scramm
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Maxwell II View Post
    I'm having issues adding my Facebook friends that play on their iPad when I use my galaxy 3. Any suggestions?
    You can't add friends that play on iOS (apple) I believe they haven't made the game cross platform compatible... Your using android so there for have to add friends that play it using your Facebook account

  4. #4
    Olga
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Maxwell II View Post
    I'm having issues adding my Facebook friends that play on their iPad when I use my galaxy 3. Any suggestions?
    Hi! In the current version of the game you can only add friends with the same OS as you have. So, since you own a Galaxy 3, you can only add Android users.

  5. #5
    Ingrid M. Posse
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Hi! In the current version of the game you can only add friends with the same OS as you have. So, since you own a Galaxy 3, you can only add Android users.
    If we play on Kindle, how do we get neighbors? When i click on Invite Friend IT BRINGS up like 10-15 FB friends, thats it. Not all FB friends. What about f r iends on Amazon game circle?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid M. Posse View Post
    If we play on Kindle, how do we get neighbors? When i click on Invite Friend IT BRINGS up like 10-15 FB friends, thats it. Not all FB friends. What about f r iends on Amazon game circle?
    Hi! If you download Township from Amazon and play the game on Kindle, then, please, make sure that your friends who you are trying to add play the same version of Township using the same OS like you since we have different versions of the game for Google Play, iOS, Amazon. As for friends from Amazon game circle, this feature has not been authorized by us so theoretically it is not possible to add friends from there.

  7. #7
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid M. Posse View Post
    If we play on Kindle, how do we get neighbors? When i click on Invite Friend IT BRINGS up like 10-15 FB friends, thats it. Not all FB friends. What about f r iends on Amazon game circle?
    Hiya Ingrid.. I know it only shows like 15 of your fb friends.. to see more this is what you do.. when you click friends, then invite you will see the place where it says Search for friends (or something like that) you click through the alphabet.. i started with letter A then clicked on those friends, then went back and did the same for all the rest of my friends. when i had them all selected/checked i hit send.. that was it.. hoping this helps you.

    as for the Game circle thing?? i am not giving up on that but it is still in the Wishing stage right now. lol

    p.s. forgot.... you can also add friends to the game if they use Android. you do the same thing, friend them on facebook first and if they do not show up on your list in game, then add them manually to the game like described above.
    Last edited by PerfctOne; 06-27-2014 at 10:39 PM.

  8. #8
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Hello Tech Dept,

    I play on Kindle. Today I have found 2 errors/problems..

    1 - My friends list had totally disappeared. There were there last nite and even in the very early morning hours before i went to bed. I got up and on the game at 3p CST and they were gone!!! The only friends that were there were the 3 people I selected from the Random Button option. I sent out the requests for friends in case that is what was needed ( took trial and error to figure how to do more than 15 friends at one time, but did it.)

    What I found out was if I rebooted my Kindle my list of friends would reappear. From what I am being told my my friends, they have to restart their systems in order to see their friends list. I will find out today and tomorrow if I have to reboot my Kindle every TIME I want to play the game in order to see my friends, or if it is just rebooting once a day. That is what I have to find out now. But it is just the fact that I had to reboot period that I am posting. ***see note below***FIXED AS OF 1:30p CST TODAY - LISTING SHOWS WITHOUT HAVING TO REBOOT.

    2 - The other thing, is that the Random button/friending is not really explained.. When you say that we can choose friends from facebook or from the Random button.. does that mean that the random friends we select will count towards our visiting 30 friends or are they not REALLY friends?

    ****JUST FOUND OUT FOR MYSELF - NO LONGER NEED TO REBOOT OUR DEVICES *KINDLE/ANDROID* EVERY TIME WE WANT TO SEE OUR FRIENDS LIST INGAME. ****
    Last edited by PerfctOne; 06-27-2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: JUST FOUND OUT FOR MYSELF as ot 1:30p CST

  9. #9
    PerfctOne
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfctOne View Post
    Hello Tech Dept,

    I play on Kindle. Today I have found 2 errors/problems..

    1 - My friends list had totally disappeared. There were there last nite and even in the very early morning hours before i went to bed. I got up and on the game at 3p CST and they were gone!!! The only friends that were there were the 3 people I selected from the Random Button option. I sent out the requests for friends in case that is what was needed ( took trial and error to figure how to do more than 15 friends at one time, but did it.)

    What I found out was if I rebooted my Kindle my list of friends would reappear. From what I am being told my my friends, they have to restart their systems in order to see their friends list. I will find out today and tomorrow if I have to reboot my Kindle every TIME I want to play the game in order to see my friends, or if it is just rebooting once a day. That is what I have to find out now. But it is just the fact that I had to reboot period that I am posting. ***see note below***FIXED AS OF 1:30p CST TODAY - LISTING SHOWS WITHOUT HAVING TO REBOOT.

    2 - The other thing, is that the Random button/friending is not really explained.. When you say that we can choose friends from facebook or from the Random button.. does that mean that the random friends we select will count towards our visiting 30 friends or are they not REALLY friends?

    ****JUST FOUND OUT FOR MYSELF - NO LONGER NEED TO REBOOT OUR DEVICES *KINDLE/ANDROID* EVERY TIME WE WANT TO SEE OUR FRIENDS LIST INGAME. ****
    ok, it is NOT, I repeat NOT fixed.... just went into my game and my friends list is gone again. So I had to reboot. I really am not happy having to reboot my Kindle every time I want to visit my friends or try to help them, this is annoying. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! thnx.

  10. #10
    Randy Cox
    Guest
    I started playing this game on my android phone but decided when I was home I would play on my kindle since the screen is bigger. Now when I try to play on my phone when I'm not home it wont load on my phone. It says there is an update I need to install but there is NO update! How can this issue be resolved so I can play? I cant take my kindle everywhere

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •