Thread: music suddenly changed...?

music suddenly changed...?

My daughter loves Township. The background music tune has just changed on her and she is most distressed by the change. How can we change it back please?

She notices that if she goes into her friends' areas the music changes back but in her own town the music is now different.

No idea why of if she can change it back..... ?

As far as I know, there's no way to do that. Best you can do is probably turn it off altogether in the game settings, so as to avoid a repeat if it's changed again in future updates.

Sometimes when this happens to me i simply turn off music in settings and close game then i open game and turn on music and the music change back to orginal and sometimes it changed back on its own .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 08-13-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    When this happens to me i simply turn off music in settings and close game then i open game and turn on music and the music change back to orginal .
    well I just went to try that and it seems to have changed back on its own. the ipad hasn't been used for the last hour or so. if it changes again I will try and do as you suggest.

Very funny what children get upset about.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffycat78 View Post
    well I just went to try that and it seems to have changed back on its own. the ipad hasn't been used for the last hour or so. if it changes again I will try and do as you suggest.

Very funny what children get upset about.
    Glad to know the music changed and i think ur daughter will be happy now .
    Happy gaming