Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What level are people upto

What level are people upto

I just cleared level 1000, I was just wondering what level other people have got upto?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Taylor View Post
    I just cleared level 1000, I was just wondering what level other people have got upto?
    Currently at 1581 waiting for them to create more levels.

Level 1342 and still in party room. When is party room finished? What is next?

Wow. Impressive. I’m stuck on 88. Of course I just started a couple of weeks ago. Still decorating the kitchen. Anxious to move on.

Stuck with tresaure box

Stuck on level 1606 waiting for more levels

Currently on level 1706. I dont want to ruin the game for anyone but I am in another room after completing the library. I cant move any further. Waiting on new levels.

I'm waiting for level 1731. For the story, I still have 642 stars that haven't been used, so i am still far behind.
    I play the games, my wife use the star.

Me I am level 24 and it's kinda of hard I am trying to fix up the stairs and plus build Austin's mother's either case or a file cabinet where she can put her cups and plates so she can serve drinks and cookies in the living room. I also wanted more lives and stars so that I can beat these levels and help fix Austin Mansion at the same time.

I'm at 1821 now. No new level available yet.

as of 19/11/2018, I'm waiting for level 1941.