Thread: Alarm clocks

Alarm clocks

Please get rid of those stupid alarm clocks or at least change the penalty of having to start over. Really???? I have spent hundreds of dollars playing this game and this is your way of getting more money from us. You make it impossible now to beat these levels without paying. This game used to be relaxing but Im about ready to give it up. WAY too costly now.

I agree. The alarm clocks are turning a good game into a piece of junk. Unless you remove them, I will no longer be playing the game

I agree. The game is supposed to be enjoyable. If you don't get rid of them...at the very least...if you have a clock with 1 move remaining, and you activate a plane, it should take out the clock...not some random unimportant other cell.

I totally agree with getting rid of the alarm clocks - it's bad enough having to wait - or pay - for start ups but when your game finishes and you've 14 or so more tries it's frustrating to say the least. Completely spoils an otherwise enjoyable game makes me want to give up …...

YES. I hate the alarm clocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba24 View Post
    I agree. The game is supposed to be enjoyable. If you don't get rid of them...at the very least...if you have a clock with 1 move remaining, and you activate a plane, it should take out the clock...not some random unimportant other cell.
    This, exactly this!

YES!! The stupid alarm bombs. Hate them.

Dang it! I was ready to play this game into my golden years but the alarm clocks ruined it. As mentioned above, it used to be relaxing and I justified spending $ on it bc it was so fun. Now it's just stressful and frustrating. Bye.

Some alarm clock levels are just insane

There is nothing fun about the alarm clocks. I hate the foam levels, as well, but at least the airplanes will take them out. Just a horrible thing! I’ve started to think the developers are just evil trolls who sit around wondering how they can screw with us!