Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township Times 12

Township Times 12

The latest Regatta Season Décor is …..how shall we say….. Flintstoneesque? Two of them are anyway. The reviews are very mixed but on the whole neutral to slightly negative.

Upgrading that Bouquet factory, how’s that coming? It’s a beast is it not!? I was going to use another B word but thought better of it. I suppose the higher the factory level, the higher the ingot count to get er done. Let that be the lead in to the next topic.

So, what is the life of a higher level Township player? What can they do to amuse themselves? The best course is to find a Coop that offers a true relational place, a place to fit yourself in and get some really cool virtual friends. I bet there are stories where it has flashed over into people actually meeting in the flesh. But back on topic. Here is my slate of idle pursuits for the rich in Township: 1. Upgrade that dad durned Bouquet factory up to 100% XP bonus like the rest of your factories; 2. Help friends until you have double the number of helps as Helicopter orders.; 3. Start a second town from ground zero; 4. Reach level 200.; 5. Hit 30,000,000 in coin reserves.; 6. Get in the Guinness Record Book for most consecutive days of playing Township; 7. Become a legendary dynasty on the GLB. It is as Solomon observed “and indeed, all is vanity and grasping for the wind.”

I admit, I have a love affair with my Township squares. It is always so exciting when we get a land expansion and I witness the birth of new squares. What a thrill! I talk to my squares you know, and they talk to me. “Hi little Squareees! What do you want to be when you grow up?!!” “Cobalt, can I be a Dippy Doodle, please, oh please!!!” Nana, at the top of her game again. I look after my squares and take a “No square left behind approach.” Every square has an unalienable right to become all it can be. The only downside to this is your town can become quite dense which is an understatement no doubt.

“Was Russia 1st Place this week in your Regatta?” Does a cat have a climbing gear? I think that is par for that course.

Jumping Jehosaphat! Nevada, Bessville, and dreadnought as Township Forum moderators and at the same time! Does it get any better than that? I am very happy about the current state of the union with our moderators. And I am also grateful for Graylady doing it by herself for all those years.

When you lay you down this evening, and after your prayers, drift off with visions of wonderful things coming with the looming 5th Anniversary of Township.

Have a blessed weekend,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 08-11-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

I keep forgetting about the anniversary though I started playing just before the 4th anniversary, I wonder if they are waiting to update until then...?

As for this seasons regatta I fall firmly in the negative side of this and if I buy anything from the yacht club at all it will be because my points have reached the 600 mark.

As I come closer to the end of my meaningful levels (don’t know how else to describe them) being level 67( WOW! Sorry let me take a moment to realize I only have 20 more levels before the last factory), I too wonder what comes next? Though I guess for me it’ll be doing all that I couldn’t while attempting to level up my main town, such as zoo and upgradable decorations....
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Earlier this week I had a visitor from the transient friend list who was quite generous in helping fill some problem trains. Her avatar was cutesy-poo so I thought I would check out her town. Oh. My. Word.

Not gonna say the co-op name or her name in fairness and to be polite. If you have some powerful sunglasses you might venture a visit to EFRRU2 and check out the Leaders town. Sadly, it just didn’t fit in with my “calm, serene” thread of a few days ago.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I’m at 110 & still have oh so much to do: upgrade, upgrade, upgrade, I can’t see an end to it; heaps of zoo time ahead, level 31ish; talking to my expansions, of course; not to mention talking to my coop. It’s like owning a house, always something to be done.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Speaking of vanity, many years ago while married to a man of some financial means, I got a new luxury car - white with camel colored leather interior. Personalized license plates were all the rage and I wanted one. I had just read a passage from Ecclesiastes: Vanity of vanities, sayeth Qoheleth, all things are vanity. So poking a little ironic fun at myself I chose “Vanity” as my new license plate.

Friends and neighbors all thought I was now selling “cosmetics” of some sort. Giggle. When I told them it was from scripture, they looked so crestfallen. Guess I should have sold some lipstick or something - probably would have made some money!!
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Earlier this week I had a visitor from the transient friend list who was quite generous in helping fill some problem trains. Her avatar was cutesy-poo so I thought I would check out her town. Oh. My. Word.

Not gonna say the co-op name or her name in fairness and to be polite. If you have some powerful sunglasses you might venture a visit to EFRRU2 and check out the Leaders town. Sadly, it just didn’t fit in with my “calm, serene” thread of a few days ago.
    Wow, thanks for that Nana. Densely-packed doesn't quite describe that one, eh? And yet, it isn't just stuffed in there, it's stuffed with care and attention to detail. Impressive, in its way, though I couldn't live with it, I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post

Thanks for sharing. My kind of town. I can't top that but here is one for ya with the best synchronized diving scene I have witnessed in a town. The area around the town sign is nice too, a study in blue. Go to Coop Fazenda Bonita (#FZFGMS) and visit the leader's town. Liked the story, funny.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Thanks for sharing, buddy. Oh vey - how much money do some people spend on this game? I am sure, Playrix is delighted!
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

I decided to be a mensch and buy one last task this week. A mystery task. Had plenty of time, why not gamble? I drew rubber. 136 rubber. But I finished.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I decided to be a mensch and buy one last task this week. A mystery task. Had plenty of time, why not gamble? I drew rubber. 136 rubber. But I finished.
    woah, nightmare. And congrats!

btw, I can't get any online dictionary to translate "mensch" from English to German (just the other way round). What does it mean here, pls?