Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about the Christmas Items?

Quote Originally Posted by Fefewijaya View Post
    Thanks for the christmas gifts .
    Completed all 15 levels.
    Unlimited lives are there more? 🙏 Don't tell me which box.
    I didn't get to use the unlimited life I found before going to bed. 😞

Somehow I was able to get through all 15 levels. I don't suggest playing this at work if you mind having to take advantage of the 2 hours of unlimited lives. I was in the middle of my lunch then had to find another 2 hours. Luckily I was able to finish all 15 levels just after the time expired.

Make match 3 next to the box but must be same colour. 3 leaves for green box, apple for red, water for blue. And try to make bombs.

Hope you finish them all.

Yeah, they should have allowed choosing when to activate it instead of automatically without warning when you claim the gift. Luckily I could put off some things so I got to use it, although only got to level 12 before it expired, but then the very first "real" life I used on level 12 I got it.

I waited all month for the worst 'gifts' ever. I got just as good of a gift from finishing day 3. What a joke.
    Playrix/Nataly/Whomever: You need to figure out how to implement people/process/product into this game or I have a feeling Gardenscapes won't be in existence for a second Christmas "event."
    Last edited by hyacinth; 12-21-2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Reference to non-Playrix game and company

Thank you for all your feedback guys! We really appreciate it

As this is our first event in the game there's definitely room for growing and we can see some of the aspects that could be improved in future. But it's good to hear some of you enjoyed the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Swobodams View Post
    I waited all month for the worst 'gifts' ever. I got just as good of a gift from finishing day 3. What a joke.
    Playrix/Nataly/Whomever: You need to figure out how to implement people/process/product into this game or I have a feeling Gardenscapes won't be in existence for a second Christmas "event."
    Hi swoboadams.

I have removed all references to the non-Playrix game and gaming company as they contravene the rules.

Constructive feedback is good, but constant negativity is not so helpful. I know and have played other games and they work in almost exactly the way that Gardenscapes does:

Difficult levels
    Unlimited lives as prizes

I am unsure of what else you expect? The Christmas Event was launched across all three games on the same day. It wasn't delayed. It is just that Playrix never announce the actual dates of updates and events, in case there is a last minute glitch. So hopefully we move forward from here.

Infinite doesn't mean Infinite!

What a shame the infinite lives you win cannot be paused - who's got time to sit for 2 or 4 hrs straight and play this game - I got through 1hr of my 2hr infinite lives before having to do some work - when I returned to the game the remaining hour had gone - VERY disappointing and a little bit Scrooge like!

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi swoboadams.

I have removed all references to the non-Playrix game and gaming company as they contravene the rules.

Constructive feedback is good, but constant negativity is not so helpful. I know and have played other games and they work in almost exactly the way that Gardenscapes does:

Difficult levels
    Unlimited lives as prizes

I am unsure of what else you expect? The Christmas Event was launched across all three games on the same day. It wasn't delayed. It is just that Playrix never announce the actual dates of updates and events, in case there is a last minute glitch. So hopefully we move forward from here.
    Six sigma is not a gaming company. It's a continuous quality improvement model. Feedback can be negative and helpful. They are not mutually exclusive.
    Objectively speaking, this update/event was handled terribly. Referencing 'that other match 3 game' was intended to show how playrix can learn from a much more efficiently run game.

Quote Originally Posted by Swobodams View Post
    Six sigma is not a gaming company. It's a continuous quality improvement model. Feedback can be negative and helpful. They are not mutually exclusive.
    Objectively speaking, this update/event was handled terribly. Referencing 'that other match 3 game' was intended to show how playrix can learn from a much more efficiently run game.
    Hi Swoboadams. I think that the difference being that Playrix provide a wider experience with the Community Forum and different types of game. I prefer the more personal experience that is provided with Playrix games. The Forum Rules prohibit any discussion of non-Playrix games, either positively or negatively, so we are unable to discuss the pros and cons here.

The Christmas update was no different to the other announcements. An Admin posted to explain that the Christmas Event would start before Christmas and it did.