Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wondering about the Christmas Items?

Everyone had a forum. You make it sound like this game company is the only one to think of this. Your statement even contradicts itself: 'I prefer the more personal playing experience...Forum Rules prohibit discussion of any non-Playrix games...so we are unable to discuss the pros and cons..." How do you have a personal experience with something that is restrictive to what you can discuss? How do you expect a game to improve if you don't look at the templates provided by other platforms?

You're right, admins said we would get something before Christmas. That still doesn't explain why the update was rolled out on 11/30 with the verbiage, 'you will now have 15 new levels.' No one seems to want to explain that little kurfuffle.

Adapt or die.

Well I like the Christmas Levels, yes it may have been nice to have some Christmas decorations etc. in the garden but its the first year and first event so hopefully things like that may be added next year. Have loved the 2 hours of unlimited lives for completing level 7 however holding out on doing the final level and getting the 4 hours as have no more levels to play in the normal game. Hoping some more may be released before the end of the week so I can get the 4 hours of unlimited lives and use them to my advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Swobodams View Post
    Everyone had a forum. You make it sound like this game company is the only one to think of this. Your statement even contradicts itself: 'I prefer the more personal playing experience...Forum Rules prohibit discussion of any non-Playrix games...so we are unable to discuss the pros and cons..." How do you have a personal experience with something that is restrictive to what you can discuss? How do you expect a game to improve if you don't look at the templates provided by other platforms?

You're right, admins said we would get something before Christmas. That still doesn't explain why the update was rolled out on 11/30 with the verbiage, 'you will now have 15 new levels.' No one seems to want to explain that little kurfuffle.

Adapt or die.
    I am entitled to my personal opinion. I don't make the rules for the Forum. This game in this format is very new. I enjoy playing the game. As Nataly has said this is the first Gardenscapes Event, so they will learn from their experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed the Event and look forward to taking part in future events.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymatt76 View Post
    Well I like the Christmas Levels, yes it may have been nice to have some Christmas decorations etc. in the garden but its the first year and first event so hopefully things like that may be added next year. Have loved the 2 hours of unlimited lives for completing level 7 however holding out on doing the final level and getting the 4 hours as have no more levels to play in the normal game. Hoping some more may be released before the end of the week so I can get the 4 hours of unlimited lives and use them to my advantage.
    Hi monkeymatt76. I am glad you enjoyed the Event. I especially liked the introduction of the colour boxes and fireflies, that I am yet to experience in the main game.

I am new to the Garden. I love the aspects of being able to use games coins to purchase extras. This is one of the few games I started about a month ago and am on level 164!!! I play multiple times daily and truly enjoyed the Christmas event. It has issues but for being in an infant state, the issues are addressed quickly by the support team. The last game I liked this much I played for over 4 years. I am looking forward to growing in strategy abilities and seeing what new treats are in store. Hope to be playing and growing my Garden over the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Dewald View Post
    I am new to the Garden. I love the aspects of being able to use games coins to purchase extras. This is one of the few games I started about a month ago and am on level 164!!! I play multiple times daily and truly enjoyed the Christmas event. It has issues but for being in an infant state, the issues are addressed quickly by the support team. The last game I liked this much I played for over 4 years. I am looking forward to growing in strategy abilities and seeing what new treats are in store. Hope to be playing and growing my Garden over the next few years.
    Welcome to the Forum Barbara

Thread closed as Topic no longer current.