Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wondering about the Christmas Items?

Wondering about the Christmas Items?

Hi there,

For all of us waiting in anticipation of the Christmas arriving in our gardens, here is a link that will give you an idea of what to expect:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/gard...est-update-why

Hallo. Ich hab weder den Baum noch Schnee in meinem Garten. Warum nicht?

Me too! When does Christmas begin? Also, I have completed my 15 levels for free lives, but can still only play 5.
    Thanks!

The Christmas levels are now live, at least on my iPad. They're actually a separate set of 15 levels, with gifts after the 3rd, 8th, and 15th level. I've made it to level 5 so far (I'm on level 186 in the regular levels).

Thanks for the christmas gifts .
    Completed all 15 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefewijaya View Post
    Thanks for the christmas gifts .
    Completed all 15 levels.
    Wow! Well done! Did you enjoy it?

Cant get passed level 4 on the christmas level..any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Lol, im with you ablevins....im completely stuck!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

Disappointed that the Christmas levels use up your precious lives in the main game. All other games I play have a separate set of lives for their mini games. This game is slow enough without this added delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherute View Post
    Disappointed that the Christmas levels use up your precious lives in the main game. All other games I play have a separate set of lives for their mini games. This game is slow enough without this added delay.
    the second and third present will give you unlimited lives for some period of time