Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Finding The Game Too Difficult Overall? Comment Here

I am so disappointed with this game. I cannot participate in the contests like the knitting one and the airplane one because You have to beat the level before you can get them. But just about every time they have them I am stuck on a hard level and it takes days to beat it. When you only have 32 tries to beat a game that has 23 objects and each one takes two and three boosters to get I only get 9 or 10 boosters per game...How in this world are we supposed to beat it? I 12 out of 32 before I got one play where I could get a booster. YOU can't win with those odds. The game is not fun anymore...Very boring playing same thing over and over. Sick of it...I started this game because I wanted to fix up the house and decorate it. But that isn't fun anymore. Takes too long to do anything to the house. Boring. I wouldn't recomend this game to anyone. It could have been fun.But it's not...not one bit...MORE stressful than anything.

Crush copy

Quote Originally Posted by gpat View Post
    I am so disappointed with this game. I cannot participate in the contests like the knitting one and the airplane one because You have to beat the level before you can get them. But just about every time they have them I am stuck on a hard level and it takes days to beat it. When you only have 32 tries to beat a game that has 23 objects and each one takes two and three boosters to get I only get 9 or 10 boosters per game...How in this world are we supposed to beat it? I 12 out of 32 before I got one play where I could get a booster. YOU can't win with those odds. The game is not fun anymore...Very boring playing same thing over and over. Sick of it...I started this game because I wanted to fix up the house and decorate it. But that isn't fun anymore. Takes too long to do anything to the house. Boring. I wouldn't recomend this game to anyone. It could have been fun.But it's not...not one bit...MORE stressful than anything.

You can not play, levels are very hard and also lifes take a lot of time recharging, you play 5 minutes and you have to wait a lot to complete the level. Absolute trash

How do you get more friends? I’m running out of lives too quickly and none of my FB friends play. 😞 S xx

I don't mind a bit of a challenge, but I would like to see more of the mansion. I've been on the first part for the last couple of weeks. I am more interested in remodeling the mansion than playing puzzles and I'm getting nowhere. Its the same reason I quit playing candy crush. After so long with little progress it is frustrating.

Ever since this new “challenge” started, I can’t get through a seemingly easy level. (775). The game usually “gives” you the board to pass, but I’ve played it over 50 times. I refuse to buy coins to pass it!😤

Difficulties of levels

How come certain levels are more difficult than the so called hard ones,none of the levels make sense any more

Lightbulb game way too hard!

I absolutely Love this game so much fun But it is too hard and very frustrating I have spent a lot of money and I still cant get enough stars to enjoy decorating! please update the game to be more user friendly

Totally agree with you some levels I couldn't pass for days, then got booster and still barely passed it😁
    Hang in there!

Too many tries to beat levels

The biggest gripe I have is some levels are so next to impossible to beat without being forced to pay for extra gold to continue or more lives!!! Absolutely ludicrous!! And new lives and items are TOO expensive in game gold! Please change all that. I hate games when it gets like this and stop playing. 47 times and i still can't beat a level?????!!! That's wrong to make a game that does that too people!!