Thread: New aquarium wont open!

New aquarium wont open!

I got three stars in Middle Ages but Primeval Times still wont open. Id I press down on the locked aquarium, it says I need one. more star. If I press the stars in my curent aquarium, it says earn more in another aquarium! How do I get that open?!

Check all previous aquariums by visiting them to make sure they have 3 stars. Very often, when we move stuf from one to the other we loose a star along the way. If one tank is missing a small amount of points, it may not show on the aquarium switching window.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks! I’ll try that!

That was it! Thanks so much!

I'm at Paris Aquarium ive checked all other tanks all have 3 stars. Why wont it go to next aquarium. Also I dont get chances to view video for diamonds. One day it gives me chances then ill go days only getting chance to view video maybe 1 or 2 times a day if lucky. Very fustrated! I alway feed fish & clean tank. Have chips tp buy fish tried to do it didnt open new aquarium .

Pat, regarding the ‘no ads’ I posted my theory in the suggestions section under the post that says something about no ads. See what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat billotto View Post
    I'm at Paris Aquarium ive checked all other tanks all have 3 stars. Why wont it go to next aquarium. Also I dont get chances to view video for diamonds. One day it gives me chances then ill go days only getting chance to view video maybe 1 or 2 times a day if lucky. Very fustrated! I alway feed fish & clean tank. Have chips tp buy fish tried to do it didnt open new aquarium .
    When you click on Paris, how many more stars do the system ask you? When you visited each aquarium, did you click on their progression bar to get confirmation for the 3 stars? It is the only way to know for sure we are not missing just a couple of points.

If you get confirmation in each aquarium and Paris still ak you 1 more star, you will have to report this from within your game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix