Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make It Easier To Get Diamonds & Have Better Sale Offers

Hello Jennalea! The wait for the diamond sales is almost over A lot of them are coming with this Christmas event! We also introduced Daily Bonus rewards with this update - log in daily and you'll be able to win boosters, diamonds and gold coins.

Yes need more diamond sales

Hiya! I use to be able to feed the fish in all of my aquariums but now it's only the same one or two. I would love to have the ability to feed them all again.

Also, because I'm in the 300+ levels, I'm finding it very hard to earn enough bells to get the Christmas items. Really hope this can be adjusted because Christmas is the holiday that I really want to be able to decorate my aquariums with seeing as how myself and several other family members were born on that day! 😊

Thank you for your time and I hope this can be taken care of quickly.

PS...I really love Fishdom for both, the computer and my tablet, as well as Township on my tablet! Both are awesome games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgjo Glitch View Post
    Hiya! I use to be able to feed the fish in all of my aquariums but now it's only the same one or two. I would love to have the ability to feed them all again.

Also, because I'm in the 300+ levels, I'm finding it very hard to earn enough bells to get the Christmas items. Really hope this can be adjusted because Christmas is the holiday that I really want to be able to decorate my aquariums with seeing as how myself and several other family members were born on that day!

Thank you for your time and I hope this can be taken care of quickly.

PS...I really love Fishdom for both, the computer and my tablet, as well as Township on my tablet! Both are awesome games!
    Hi Sgjo, I am afraid that the feeding pattern was changed in a previous update. If you have the most current version, it is very unlikely that anything will be changed before Christmas. Have you got the Christmas Levels on your game on your tablet, as they are a good way or earning bells for decorations?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Sgjo, I am afraid that the feeding pattern was changed in a previous update. If you have the most current version, it is very unlikely that anything will be changed before Christmas. Have you got the Christmas Levels on your game on your tablet, as they are a good way or earning bells for decorations?
    Yes...It's fully updated. But am having a terrible time trying to beat the levels in, both, the regular level and the levels from the present box (hopefully that makes sense lol).

Sad to hear that feeding the fish in all of my aquariums was changed. That was always very enjoyable for me as well as giving me a reason to visit all of them.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer me so quickly.

Happy Holidays to you all

Quote Originally Posted by Sgjo Glitch View Post
    Yes...It's fully updated. But am having a terrible time trying to beat the levels in, both, the regular level and the levels from the present box (hopefully that makes sense lol).

Sad to hear that feeding the fish in all of my aquariums was changed. That was always very enjoyable for me as well as giving me a reason to visit all of them.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer me so quickly.

Happy Holidays to you all ������
    Hi Sgjo. Those levels are pretty tricky. I am at level 4 now on the special levels. The strange thing is that I really struggled with the previous levels and then I literally flew through them with many moves left. I found with the frozen levels, the trick is to keep the icons moving. Good luck with the rest of the levels and a very Happy Holidays to you too

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Sgjo. Those levels are pretty tricky. I am at level 4 now on the special levels. The strange thing is that I really struggled with the previous levels and then I literally flew through them with many moves left. I found with the frozen levels, the trick is to keep the icons moving. Good luck with the rest of the levels and a very Happy Holidays to you too
    Well you are much better then me... I am still at level 2 after some more tries. I do not see how I can beat it seeing how many are left after the number of turns. Unless I pay some 50 gems to keep going on... I do not see the incentive. Good luck with the rest of the levels.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I'm also disappointed that the Christmas levels are so hard/difficult that I won't be able to get enough bells to get the Christmas items. (same on Gardenscapes, btw)
    I really wish Playrix would have changed the difficulty at least for such an event.

I'm stuck on christmas level 7 and it's driving me nuts.