Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Make It Easier To Get Diamonds & Have Better Sale Offers

CJOlivera

Make It Easier To Get Diamonds & Have Better Sale Offers

Why don't you have a sale on your fish and other tank items? One is paid with such little coins for completing the level and your fish and tank Items are so expensive it's very hard to decorate your tanks. Also I believe you should earn some type of coins for attempting to complete a level. This game can be more enjoyable if you're able to afford the fish and decorations and get paid for at lease attempting to play each level.

Joy Dance
    Yes, totally agree. This game is impossible to move ahead in without spending far too much money

Calita61
    I am level 200+ and havent spent a dime. You just need to be patient. If they make it too easy, then its just candy crush.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    I am level 200+ and havent spent a dime. You just need to be patient. If they make it too easy, then its just candy crush.
    Totally agree Calita. I'm on 243 and haven't spent a penny. I almost stop playing every time I hit a timed level - I hate them, but I'm still going.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Totally agree Calita. I'm on 243 and haven't spent a penny. I almost stop playing every time I hit a timed level - I hate them, but I'm still going.
    Ya the timed levels are a pain. I usually stop when i hit one and come in fresh the next day. Seems to work for me lol.

sax3
    First, gems are way to expensive! i really dont mind to spend some cash, but to ask me for 100$ for a game app is crazy! please consider more reasonable prizes, so me and others can painlesly enjoy playing when we want to!
    And for you paitient retirement gamers, thanks fot the advise of patience, lucky you seem to have all this time, good for you! And at the same time, by admitting not to pay a penny, you admit not having any acknowledgement fot the hard work of playrix, needing to earn money for their effort, congrats!
    Last edited by sax3; 06-17-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Make It Easier To Get Diamonds & Have Diamond/Gold Offers For Sale

Make it easier to get diamonds....and more sales on diamonds.Another thing you should be able to buy gold just like u can the diamonds. You would make a c killing if u did a gold and diamond pack. I'd say no more than 9.99$. Please make things cheaper everything is so expensive that it's kinda agrivating. Please let there be a way we can fix a mess up on our fish*s name. I've done it 3 times and I'm so upset. Give daily rewards. That's a big one DAILY REWARDS.......could be boosters,cash,diamonds, ect. Start small and go with the more expensive stuff for the end of the week. Please please help with gold and diamond. You can also make u were u can pay with gold or diamonds to personalize the colors of your fish.

Agree. I definitely would want more diamond sales.

More diamond sales

Definitely more diamond sales. I haven't seen one pop up in weeks .

Hi there! Thanks for the comment I can assure you that Christmas sales along with the special events are coming qute soon!