Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Meaning Of Your Name

  1. #71
    My name meaning is a device for lifting heavy objects or
    A playing card bearing a representation of a soldier, page, or knave,

  2. #72
    My name is Meowow 'cause I speak cat😻

  3. #73
    Hi, my name is Naupaka its Hawaiian.. The meaning is a half flower and it's a love story.. Too long to go into detail..

    My towns name is Gehenna it's my future daughters name and the meaning is the pits of hell!! I know it's weird but my other half is the one to come up with our kids name so its unique..

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Naupaka Reinhardt View Post
    Hi, my name is Naupaka its Hawaiian.. The meaning is a half flower and it's a love story.. Too long to go into detail..
    but it sounds nice Welcome to the forum, Naupaka!

    All the best for your future daughter, too! I hope your "better half" will reconsider, if the name means something bad... or you, whether to let him choose.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I hope your "better half" will reconsider, if the name means something bad... or you, whether to let him choose.
    Sounds like a pretty fair representation of childbirth to me (sneaks away giggling, leaving Naupaka to reconsider the whole idea)

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Sounds like a pretty fair representation of childbirth to me ...
    really! ROFL

  7. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    238
    Jary is my nickname in real life

    HelpALot is my town's name and helping others in the game is what made me addicted to this game
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

    Join our co-op

    Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE


    I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by jary View Post
    Jary is my nickname in real life
    For "Jary" I find "Finnish common male first name", but as yours is a nickname, what does yours come from? just (further) curious

    I always liked your town name and your motto in the signature *g*

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    For "Jary" I find "Finnish common male first name", but as yours is a nickname, what does yours come from? just (further) curious

    I always liked your town name and your motto in the signature *g*
    I stopped to think for a couple of minutes, but I actually never heard any finnish names at all. What about you?

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyBright View Post
    I stopped to think for a couple of minutes, but I actually never heard any finnish names at all. What about you?
    aw, that's the 2nd post today where I notice by your answer that I didn't get a reply to a question...sigh. <insert crying cow sticker here>

    To answer your​ question: no - I don't need to think about it; I don't know any Finnish names. I googled them now to find out what they are, and still say: never heard. I would have remembered names like Aku and Inka (as the words have a meaning in German)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •