Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning Of Your Name

meaning of my name is home ruler, ruler of an enclosure.

My forum name is the phrase I feel like I say most. I'm a mom and it sometimes feels like I hear my name being called every 5 seconds

My son "T" first downloaded the game to my phone and named the town T & M Township because it was ours (T & Mommy). In the beginning he just played, but then of course I became invested (addicted?). He'd leave all the animals unfed and the fields empty and spend all the T-cash and coins down to zero... it was like a tiny terrorist was visiting my town! So I had him start his own town on his iPad so he was free to make 8 year old decisions like lining his town with cannons
    Last edited by just_a_minute; 03-22-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    My forum name is the phrase I feel like I say most. I'm a mom and it sometimes feels like I hear my name being called every 5 seconds

My son "T" first downloaded the game to my phone and named the town T & M Township because it was ours (T & Mommy). In the beginning he just played, but then of course I became invested (addicted?). He'd leave all the animals unfed and the fields empty and spend all the T-cash and coins down to zero... it was like a tiny terrorist was visiting my town! So I had him start his own town on his iPad so he was free to make 8 year old decisions like lining his town with cannons
    Thanks for sharing that just_a_minute, I found it interesting and highly amusing

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks for sharing that just_a_minute, I found it interesting and highly amusing
    yep, but - together with the first sentence in siggie... I knew it already.

ETA: had a look at your towns, just_a_minute, cos I wasn't even aware we have cannons, LOL - very nice, all 3, but you are the big helper there, too, eh?
    Last edited by _DD_; 03-22-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    yep, but - together with the first sentence in siggie... I knew it already.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ETA: had a look at your towns, just_a_minute, cos I wasn't even aware we have cannons, LOL - very nice, all 3, but you are the big helper there, too, eh?
    Thanks for the love! Oh yes, I help my son play and decorate his town, which is the only reason it isn't as messy as his room My husband's town - he won't let me touch!! - I think his town is fantastic (he's an engineer), but sadly, he got tired of playing and so his town just sits there abandoned unless I beg him to log in and help me with something. I'm basically racing solo now I really miss having them both play and it is hard to be in a coop that doesn't share goods regularly.

PS... If I remember correctly the cannon was from the first pirate regatta yacht club.

Talpa = latin for mole.

I like to lurk in the shadows and dig in the mine. I also taught chemistry for 6.02 x 10 ^23 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Talpa = latin for mole.

I like to lurk in the shadows and dig in the mine. I also taught chemistry for 6.02 x 10 ^23 years.
    Lol, i don't think i can handle the amount of brilliant puns in this post!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks for the love! Oh yes, I help my son play and decorate his town, which is the only reason it isn't as messy as his room My husband's town - he won't let me touch!! - I think his town is fantastic (he's an engineer), but sadly, he got tired of playing and so his town just sits there abandoned unless I beg him to log in and help me with something. I'm basically racing solo now I really miss having them both play and it is hard to be in a coop that doesn't share goods regularly.
    That is certainly a pity that your DH has given up. Your son probably plays rarely only also? I can imagine that playing "in the same house" and being able to talk while you play is much fun. - Well, you could treat that Coop as homebase and visit somewhere else (the Coop would be most probably demoted, though), OR you could make your Coop "by request" and check out some new folks who'd be visiting/playing with you.
    In that case, I recommend to think about the entry level you want - rather teaching new folks or getting into racing with more experienced folks?

PS... If I remember correctly the cannon was from the first pirate regatta yacht club.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Lol, i don't think i can handle the amount of brilliant puns in this post!
    I was going to mention my love of large causeway breakwaters, Mexican sauces, beauty spots, SI units and insectivorous mammals but I though that might be too much.