Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Meaning Of Your Name

Lightbulb Meaning Of Your Name

Hi all ,
    This is a thread where everyone can tell the meaning of their names . I will start with my name.
    Ujjwal is a word derived from Hindi language and Ujjwal means Brighter .
    How about your name's meaning guys ?
    Tell us !

Hi Ujjwal nice thread !!
    The name Ashley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ashley is: Lives in the ash tree grove. Derived from a surname and place name based on the Old English word for ash wood. Famous bearer: Ashley, the male character in Margaret Mitchell's popular 'Gone with the Wind'.

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Assley Jain View Post
    Hi Ujjwal nice thread !!
    The name Ashley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Ashley is: Lives in the ash tree grove. Derived from a surname and place name based on the Old English word for ash wood. Famous bearer: Ashley, the male character in Margaret Mitchell's popular 'Gone with the Wind'.
    Nice meaning of ur name Ashley .

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    Nice meaning of ur name Ashley .
    Thank you!!

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

My name is really boring because it's my real life initials - JJ. I seem to remember when I joined the forum it wouldn't allow me to have a username with just 2 letters so I used JJay instead.

Ashley and Ujjwal, I would be interested to know why you chose your names???

Well my real name is Aditi but my siblings called me Ashley because I am fan of Ashley Benson and now I like to be called Ashley!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    My name is really boring because it's my real life initials - JJ. I seem to remember when I joined the forum it wouldn't allow me to have a username with just 2 letters so I used JJay instead.
    Well ur name is not boring JJay it is nice name .

Ashley and Ujjwal, I would be interested to know why you chose your names???
    When i was registering in the forum i was very exicted to know about forum cos this is my first forum i accidently used my nickname i.e ujjwal as user name but i wanted to use TS game name Jaat . Thats why i use my name on forum .

Quote Originally Posted by Assley Jain View Post
    Well my real name is Aditi but my siblings called me Ashley because I am fan of Ashley Benson and now I like to be called Ashley!!
    Lol Ashley! Thanks for replying. I had to look up on the internet who Ashley Benson is (sorry - I'm quite old ). But it's a nice reason

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post

When i was registering in the forum i was very exicted to know about forum cos this is my first forum i accidently used my nickname i.e ujjwal as user name but i wanted to use TS game name Jaat . Thats why i use my name on forum .
    Thanks Ujjwal. It's a shame that it takes so long to change your name on the forum, but it's great that your family/friends have given you the nickname "Brighter"

My user name is Alienmenace - meaning to me is that I'm an "Alien (space) and I'm a menace. Like to some from the past in the United States that read or watched "Dennis the Menace" a comic or tv show of early 1960's.

My given name is "David" - The name David is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend.