Thread: Township crashing

Question Township crashing

Anyone else having a problem with Township crashing (by not loading properly) since the new update? It is happening to me all the time and it is super frustrating as I have to shut down my mac and restart everytime it happens using the POWER BUTTON. It freezes my mac so completely there is no other way to shut it down... Please fix this!!! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyKit View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with Township crashing (by not loading properly) since the new update? It is happening to me all the time and it is super frustrating as I have to shut down my mac and restart everytime it happens using the POWER BUTTON. It freezes my mac so completely there is no other way to shut it down... Please fix this!!! Thanks.
    You will have to report this from within your game. If you can't access the Settings > Help and Support due to crashing/freezing, you can use this online form. Make sure to give as many details as possible, add screenshots if you have any.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi. I'm not a Mac user but I was wondering if your problem is similar to Joe and Ginny's on this page:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ussion/page115

If so you could maybe try the same thing they did to fix it.

Good luck.

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Me! Me! MEMEMEMEMEMMEMEME!!!! Pick me! (can you sense my sarcasm???) Seriously, though! I am BEYOND frustrated. I've posted my own thread on this topic. No one from Playrix will respond with anything helpful. WHEN I could actually open the game and report the issue through the "proper" channel, it was always, "it's must be your computer". Well, shockingly, it only happens with this game. As of last night, I can't even open the app. I've attempted to re-install. No dice.

I have reported it through the game as well but have not gotten a response yet other than that Playrix is experiencing high volume of complaints so it may take a while for them to respond. This is happening to MANY players as you see from this thread but also people I've communiacted with through the game. So it is an issue worth your time to look into...

Thanks JJay. Hopefully they will resolve the issue. Lots of players having the problem apparently.