Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Calm, Serene Towns

It is a really cool feature - I usually use it for myself: “What thread did I post about xyz on?” Saves me a lot of scrolling and searching!
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Alina Winterberry co-op code is #NQYVVF town name Lavinia Springs, she has kept a small population and chose to leave some land undeveloped

Downton, thank you! I bet Alina has no idea how “mysterious” she has become. LOL.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Lol, you're welcome Nana, i found her details in this thread here

And the Forum Gods came thru in the form of Downton! Yes, she DOES have a very pretty and serene little town. Love the rural design...I'd live there!
    Thanks so much Downton!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 186
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Well, having access now to Alina’s town - it doesn’t quite fit my thread starter. She has a very young, undeveloped town - heck! All our towns looked like that once upon a time. But, I wish her well as she as forced to grow and expand and still keep things simple, calm, and serene.

Edit: well, I read Alina’s several comments at the link provided above and will completely change my remarks. Alina has indeed found an almost perfect way of keeping it simple, unique, uncluttered and functional. Good job Alina!
    Last edited by Nana; 08-08-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

You're welcome Sandy . It is indeed a serene town, but as Nana says undeveloped, i don't think i would be brave enough to keep my town so stripped back and it would send me a little crazy, but interesting to see a higher level player keeping their town to the other extreme.

ETA What I love about this town is that it is a good reminder that we don't HAVE to have everything, if as I said you are brave enough!
    Last edited by Downton; 08-08-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Nana;

Thanks for sharing these towns. All 3 are quite lovely as is yours. When the waters are troubled,
    perhaps these will be a place of refuge. So, I will echo the sentiment of the thread and admire
    those who go this route with town design.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Thank you, Cobalt, for being an inspiration in showcasing towns for many different reasons and aesthetics. Something for everyone - no matter what your tastes might be.
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Nana,

I love this post! I struggle with cluttering up my own town, mostly because I am a decorationholic and I am afraid that if I put things in storage I’ll forget they are there.

I hope I’m not over stepping by adding a recent friend that I made during the friendship day event. I marveled at the ease of this town the first time I saw it and will probably use it as inspiration as I very slowly increase in level and expansions. The town is Green Gables co-op tag is #GRE4SU. I especially love the spacing as everything from the factories to the houses is easily seen, and doesn’t feel in your face.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.