Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Calm, Serene Towns

Same here Nana. I can't say I miss them too much now though. I got used to seeing fewer of them after a while. Creepy hotdog dude still lurks, no matter how much paving I delete, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Maybe this will help: (co-op codes)

Sandy MERC8Y
    Gerry FNQXQ3
    Zena SDDP3S
    Nana
    Thanks for supplying that ( and understanding I meant find not fund). I agree there is defiantly a calm and airy feeling. The serenity is apparent in these towns , thank you for sharing will be on my visiting list for inspiration as well . In my opinion the one common denominator in these towns seems to be the amount of space between factories ,apartments and not overdoing the decorations . I think your town is great! I applaud your ability to have so much space , it must take great self control to maintain space at your level.

I spend so much time at factories I put a lot of trees there but it is cluttered. I attempted the move crops by factories and move those together throughout the town and find it confusing when working in town ...I often go through my town and think there is not enough space between objects. I often feel as if I need to work on a rotation of decorations in order to achieve more serenity (not just holiday rotation). I cannot imagine what it must be like for long time players, as you must have so many decorations you would like to display, I would think.

I think everyone would appreciate the ability to earn or purchase space without having to build apartments or Cb's, and would guess this would be an avenue to gain profit by the company ..... yet the constant effort to make my town more attractive is my main focus so I guess limited space makes it harder and makes me come back.
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

Morning Nana...oh my and thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to me and I'm forever grateful you are my friend.

My town is humble but it's home (lol) and I wanted it to look like a real town(sort of) , an Aussie town with lots of open green places with no traffic and people buzzing around. Lol

Thank you again Nana
    Zena's Greenlands
    L168.....Zoo L45

IOS iPad

From the Land Downunder ....Australia

🇦🇺 Australia ❤️ From me to you New Zealand 🇳🇿

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Nevada. I don’t know who Alina is. I pretty much used my own friend list, but I am sure you and others know of such towns and can add them.
    Alina Winterberry, she posts on here from time to time. I seem to recall something about her town being really green and spread out and minimal - a real "countryside" vibe.

I could also be completely wrong.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Can u tell me her coop tag so i can visit her town ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Alina Winterberry, she posts on here from time to time. I seem to recall something about her town being really green and spread out and minimal - a real "countryside" vibe.

I could also be completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    Can u tell me her coop tag so i can visit her town ?
    I'm afraid I can't as she doesn't have it displayed. Maybe she'll see this thread and let us know? Or post pictures?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

If she displayed coop tag it will be great .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I'm afraid I can't as she doesn't have it displayed. Maybe she'll see this thread and let us know? Or post pictures?

Thank you so much Nana for your kind words! Coming from someone whose town I've always admired too, it means a lot. And then reading the other comments - I went in search of a thread with a post from Alina Winterrberry. Scrolled through 16 or 17 pages of one thread to find her....no signature. Alas
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 186
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

You’re welcome, Sandy. I searched a little differently for info on Alina - went to her profile page and did a quick scan of her posts, but didn’t find any where she gave a link to her town. Of course, it was quick, not thorough - I sort of felt like I was trespassing - LOL
    Level 161
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I just learned how to do that! Cool! And yes, same as you, I didn't go through her posts. Am sure the Forum Gods will smile on us some day soon and she'll post and someone will grab her and ask for her town code. Feel it in my bones!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 186
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)