Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New moderator - dreadnought!

New moderator - dreadnought!

Hello, Homescapers!

I’m thrilled to introduce our new Homescapes Forum moderator: dreadnought!
    Dreadnought will not only be helping us here but also our fellow players over on the Township and Gardenscapes Forums!

Now you have the option of contacting dreadnought if you have any questions, problems with the game, or just need some Homescapes advice. Of course, if you prefer, you can still contact someone from Playrix Staff just like you always have

Welcome aboard, dreadnought!

Sincerely,
    Tanya

WOW Dreadnought - you’re wearing many hats - but it’s great you are willing to share your skills among all the games.
    Level 152
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Congrats Dread !

Yay! Congrats Dread!
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 262 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 165 | Mishmash

aaand another reason to congratulate Playrix for their choice(s)!

I bet the players will be happy, too, for getting excellent advice! Wishing you a great time with it, dread!

Thank you Tanya for the welcome!

I'm looking forward to help keep this forum organized, and answer any questions you may have!

Thank you everyone for your support!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Buenas noches, enhorabuena dreadnought y bienvenido.
    Espero que puedas ayudarme, en la renovación de la habitación librería se ha quedado el panel de tareas con una nota donde dice que se está trabajando en la nueva expansión, que debo hacer? No puedo avanzar y seguir decorando esa sala, gracias y un saludo.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria200 View Post
    Buenas noches, enhorabuena dreadnought y bienvenido.
    Espero que puedas ayudarme, en la renovación de la habitación librería se ha quedado el panel de tareas con una nota donde dice que se está trabajando en la nueva expansión, que debo hacer? No puedo avanzar y seguir decorando esa sala, gracias y un saludo.
    Good evening, congratulations dreadnought and welcome.
    I hope you can help me, in the renovation of the library room the task panel has been left with a note where it says that it is working on the new expansion, what should I do? I can not move forward and continue decorating that room, thank you and greetings.
    Thank you Maria!
    You are seeing that message because you completed all current available levels. New levels are added each week, and you'll be able to continue when they are introduced.

¡Gracias, María!
    Está viendo ese mensaje porque completó todos los niveles disponibles actuales. Se agregan nuevos niveles cada semana y podrá continuar cuando se presenten.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Congratulations

Hi, how is possible that i have complete level 1555 and haven't Open the library yet, and Saw people on YouTube até level <1400 and already completed day 3 at library?