Thread: population upgrade idea

population upgrade idea

The hotels and homes are taking up way too much room...i like to decorate with decorations and there isn't room with all the factories, homes, and community buildings. It would be nice to have a barn concept for the hotels and just upgrade one grand hotel or home to hold all the population (people). Also a barn concept to upgrade the community buildings rather than buying more to increase population growth while changing the look with each upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by halibel View Post
    The hotels and homes are taking up way too much room...i like to decorate with decorations and there isn't room with all the factories, homes, and community buildings. It would be nice to have a barn concept for the hotels and just upgrade one grand hotel or home to hold all the population (people). Also a barn concept to upgrade the community buildings rather than buying more to increase population growth while changing the look with each upgrade.
    I like this idea, and i've seen some other versions of it being suggested before. One of them being that each house could be upgraded instead of buying multiple ones that look exactly the same.