Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: MAC version no longer supported.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Did you submit again a report from within your game regarding this issues with purchases? If not, you should do that, and add a screenshot of the errors you get when trying to make a purchase.
    I made a report, but I can't do a screenshot that I can put in that in-game site. Since I couldn't help them with the problem then they started to say it was my App Store account--it isn't. I can buy anything in the App Store except purchases in Homescapes. I can even make purchases in Gardenscapes.

  2. #22
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,164
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I made a report, but I can't do a screenshot that I can put in that in-game site. Since I couldn't help them with the problem then they started to say it was my App Store account--it isn't. I can buy anything in the App Store except purchases in Homescapes. I can even make purchases in Gardenscapes.
    Being able to make purchases through the app store on other games doesn't necessarily mean it's not the app stores fault.

    It may just be a case of something not meeting up between the app store and one particular game. I've had it happen before that I can make purchases elsewhere, but one game kept failing. Ended up on the phone to apple who fixed in about 30 seconds.

    It may be worth just getting in touch with them and seeing what they say?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Being able to make purchases through the app store on other games doesn't necessarily mean it's not the app stores fault.

    It may just be a case of something not meeting up between the app store and one particular game. I've had it happen before that I can make purchases elsewhere, but one game kept failing. Ended up on the phone to apple who fixed in about 30 seconds.

    It may be worth just getting in touch with them and seeing what they say?
    I spent hours on the phone with Apple Representatives about this game. They couldn't do anything with the situation at all. They said it was a problem with the game. Now I don't guess Playrix can help because I can't give them the information they want?

  4. #24
    I don't understand why Playrix wouldn't be able to understand the problem without a screenshot.

    But OK, I also received literally the same "answer" from them twice, within a timespan of 10 days.
    Together with the standard apology for the delay, of course, but still nothing anyway near a solution.


    But maybe someone here can help you, DollyRose, with a description for adding a screenshot either to your ticket or via the other support form (together with the ticket ID)?

    Could you say, pls, what exactly does not work - doing a screenshot or "put it in that in-game site"?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I don't understand why Playrix wouldn't be able to understand the problem without a screenshot.

    But OK, I also received literally the same "answer" from them twice, within a timespan of 10 days.
    Together with the standard apology for the delay, of course, but still nothing anyway near a solution.


    But maybe someone here can help you, DollyRose, with a description for adding a screenshot either to your ticket or via the other support form (together with the ticket ID)?

    Could you say, pls, what exactly does not work - doing a screenshot or "put it in that in-game site"?
    Playrix says they have to have a screenshot. I can't do a screenshot that I can put in the in-game site. Actually the in-game site is messed up as well for me. I can't always get it to open, sometimes when I get it to open my cursor just disappears, then at times it will work for me. I'm just going to play the game without the ability to buy things.

    I also tried contacting Playrix Support outside of the game before I contacted Apple and to this day I have never heard back from them.
    Last edited by DollyRose; 08-20-2018 at 11:37 AM.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    Playrix says they have to have a screenshot. I can't do a screenshot that I can put in the in-game site. Actually the in-game site is messed up as well for me. I can't always get it to open, sometimes when I get it to open my cursor just disappears, then at times it will work for me. I'm just going to play the game without the ability to buy things.

    I also tried contacting Playrix Support outside of the game before I contacted Apple and to this day I have never heard back from them.
    If you're having trouble sending the report from within your game, including screenshots, you can use this online form. It would be helpful if you include your previous ticket number so it's easier to find your other messages.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you're having trouble sending the report from within your game, including screenshots, you can use this online form. It would be helpful if you include your previous ticket number so it's easier to find your other messages.
    I never had a ticket number from the in-game site. That was the form I used that I didn't get an answer to at all! I did send it again today in hopes of getting some sort of reply. Correction after I sent the form in the first time I got an automated response that my message was received, but nothing after that. I also got an automated response to the form I sent in today I just hope I get an answer this time.
    Last edited by DollyRose; 08-20-2018 at 10:35 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    If you're having trouble sending the report from within your game, including screenshots, you can use this online form. It would be helpful if you include your previous ticket number so it's easier to find your other messages.
    I did get a reply, but what did they tell me to do? Post the information in the in-game site I wrote back saying I couldn't put screenshots in the in-game site. I also put two screenshots in the email. I hope that does some good? I have spend more time trying to get the game straighten out for me than I have in actually playing the game!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I did get a reply, but what did they tell me to do? Post the information in the in-game site I wrote back saying I couldn't put screenshots in the in-game site. I also put two screenshots in the email. I hope that does some good? I have spend more time trying to get the game straighten out for me than I have in actually playing the game!
    Hi!
    Can you please tell me (in a PM) your ticket ID? In the email you received, you must have a reference number, look for it in the subject, or the text of the email. I will forward it to the admins, and maybe they will be able to track your request with the support team.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi!
    Can you please tell me (in a PM) your ticket ID? In the email you received, you must have a reference number, look for it in the subject, or the text of the email. I will forward it to the admins, and maybe they will be able to track your request with the support team.
    My screenshots were received and now it is just a matter of if the development team can fix the problem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •