Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: MAC version no longer supported.

  1. #11
    There is no "Homescapes site" that offers official support. The only (official) ways to play Homescapes are the mobile version and the MAC version.

    Dolly, if you got your information from someone on facebook, on the Homescapes' fb page, i can assure you that these people you mentioned were not part of the playrix team.

    And as i said above, both version of the game (mobile/MAC) are, and will be supported in the future, so don't worry about that. A new update for the MAC version is coming soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  2. #12
    no need for sorry, DollyRose, and thanks for replying!
    lol, Austin doesn't sound indeed like someone official from Playrix! I saw a "Developer response" on the Mac DL page, and that they were saying that someone's concern would be passed on to the Devs... lol, sounds familiar to here!
    anyway, no one of us players here knows when a next update will be out, and Playrix folks won't reveal it, until they are ready to post the official announcement, here in the Announcement section.

    You could maybe send in a report via your game and ask them, whether there really is no other way to solve your problem (not being able to purchase, if i got that right) than waiting for an update of which no one gives you a time frame. Even if you get no real answer, it might help to clarify any misunderstandings.
    Good luck and much patience!


    ETA: oops, suddenly more answers yes, was curious about the "gamesite", too and would be interested in a link. DollyRose mentioned in the OP she doesn't use FB. What I looked at was Instagram (mainly pics) and the Mac App Store, which has comments similar to Google Play. It has the Dev.comment I mentioned.
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-11-2018 at 02:34 PM.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    no need for sorry, DollyRose, and thanks for replying!
    lol, Austin doesn't sound indeed like someone official from Playrix! I saw a "Developer response" on the Mac DL page, and that they were saying that someone's concern would be passed on to the Devs... lol, sounds familiar to here!
    anyway, no one of us players here knows when a next update will be out, and Playrix folks won't reveal it, until they are ready to post the official announcement, here in the Announcement section.

    You could maybe send in a report via your game and ask them, whether there really is no other way to solve your problem (not being able to purchase, if i got that right) than waiting for an update of which no one gives you a time frame. Even if you get no real answer, it might help to clarify any misunderstandings.
    Good luck and much patience!


    ETA: oops, suddenly more answers yes, was curious about the "gamesite", too and would be interested in a link. DollyRose mentioned in the OP she doesn't use FB. What I looked at was Instagram (mainly pics) and the Mac App Store, which has comments similar to Google Play. It has the Dev.comment I mentioned.
    When I'm in the game playing (and I call where I'm playing the game site) there is a white gear like symbol in a green circle in the very top right hand corner as you are looking at the game. You click on that and a box opens up where you see Settings, Community, and More Games. Under Settings among other things is Help & Support and that was where I first got my information. Since no one here seems to know what I'm talking about is the MAC game set up differently than the PC game?

  4. #14
    Moderator Nevada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Southeast England, UK
    Posts
    2,164
    Ah, so "game site" equals "in-game"? As in, the game site is your actual town?

    They're set up similar enough, it's just everyone seems to have been under the impression you were talking about a different website.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

    ”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Ah, so "game site" equals "in-game"? As in, the game site is your actual town?

    They're set up similar enough, it's just everyone seems to have been under the impression you were talking about a different website.
    I guess what we had was a failure to communicate? That being said I got my update today, but I still can't make any purchases in the game!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I guess what we had was a failure to communicate? That being said I got my update today, but I still can't make any purchases in the game!
    Did you submit again a report from within your game regarding this issues with purchases? If not, you should do that, and add a screenshot of the errors you get when trying to make a purchase.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Did you submit again a report from within your game regarding this issues with purchases? If not, you should do that, and add a screenshot of the errors you get when trying to make a purchase.
    I've already made a report. It's interesting that Gardenscapes lets me make purchases, but Homescapes absolutely won't allow me to make any purchases at all! When I try to make a purchase I get an error message which says my transaction can not be completed.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    That being said I got my update today, but I still can't make any purchases in the game!
    I haven't seen today an announcement for a Mac update here - ?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I haven't seen today an announcement for a Mac update here - ?
    Not the first time we would get a late announcement on the forums LOL I saw it on the iTunes store.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Not the first time we would get a late announcement on the forums LOL I saw it on the iTunes store.
    indeed, LOL. Merci, Graylady !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •