Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: MAC version no longer supported.

  1. #1

    MAC version no longer supported.

    After being told an update would be issued to fix the game on a MAC I have now been told the MAC version will no longer be supported. The game can still be used on mobile and on Facebook. I don't have mobile and don't use Facebook so this game is over for me as of now!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    After being told an update would be issued to fix the game on a MAC I have now been told the MAC version will no longer be supported. The game can still be used on mobile and on Facebook. I don't have mobile and don't use Facebook so this game is over for me as of now!
    Hi!
    The MAC version is still and will still be supported in the future. There is also an update coming soon for the MAC version!
    At the moment there is no facebook version of Homescapes, it can by only played on MAC and mobile.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi!
    The MAC version is still and will still be supported in the future. There is also an update coming soon for the MAC version!
    At the moment there is no facebook version of Homescapes, it can by only played on MAC and mobile.
    I hope you are right, but I asked about that update on the game site and that was the answer I got.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I hope you are right, but I asked about that update on the game site and that was the answer I got.
    Hi DollyRose,

    which gamesite exactly, pls? If you don't use FB, I think this forum is the discussion area?

    And was the person answering you a Playrix employee?

  5. #5
    The only thing possible is her MAC can't have the latest OS and Playrix will stop serving her OS version. We have seen that on Android and on iOS.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  6. #6
    Oh right! That's a very possible explanation. Thanks, Graylady

    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    The only thing possible is her MAC can't have the latest OS and Playrix will stop serving her OS version. We have seen that on Android and on iOS.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi DollyRose,

    which gamesite exactly, pls? If you don't use FB, I think this forum is the discussion area?

    And was the person answering you a Playrix employee?
    Another person on the Homescapes game site said it was going to be supported, that there is going to be an update, and said they were sorry about the mistake in communication. I hope that information was right. I love the game and hope for an update because the way things are now I can't buy anything in the game.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    Another person on the Homescapes game site said it was going to be supported, that there is going to be an update, and said they were sorry about the mistake in communication.
    This sounds like what Dreadnought said above also, so, crossing fingers for you seems the best one can do (but I still have no idea which "persons" you talked to on which gamesite ).

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    This sounds like what Dreadnought said above also, so, crossing fingers for you seems the best one can do (but I still have no idea which "persons" you talked to on which gamesite ).
    I'm not sure, if the names were even real because the one that gave me the wrong information had Austin for a name. The first person I dealt with was called Quintin (I think) and sorry I don't remember who the last person was. It was all done on the Homescapes Game site.
    Last edited by DollyRose; 08-11-2018 at 12:32 PM.

  10. #10
    Hi Dolly Rose

    We are all curious about that game site you are refering to. I am not aware of any Homescapes game site. Could you provide a link?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •