Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Number of 135 tasks available at one time

Number of 135 tasks available at one time

Just wondering if anyone can confirm this for me...

On Facebook someone told me that no matter how many times you dump low point tasks you will never get more than about 4 X 135 point tasks on a board at any time.

Does anyone know if this is correct?

Does it vary depending on co-op size etc?

In our team we always dump low point tasks and we only get 2-3 tasks of 135 points but one day we got 5 tasks of 135 points of 2 x 135 of hol tasks and 3 x 135 of product production tasks on our task board.

As far as I know, when the regatta starts there are 4 X135 tasks. And after that you will not get more​than 3 X 135 tasks.

I'm sad to say that I have rarely seen 1 let alone 4 135 points at the start of a game. Quite often its more like 8 under 100 points. Then again I have only played in co ops of free game players.

We have been dumping all tasks below 130 points. Usually we get 3 at 135, but we have had as many as six 135 point tasks at once. It's rare but not impossible. We are now starting to dump everything below 132 points and get quite a few 135 point tasks.

We dump all task 125 and below as they hit the board and are often seeing 4-5 135 point tasks on the board now, once we also had 6 of them on there. So far this season we are seeing more of 135 tasks thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Truliville View Post
    We dump all task 125 and below as they hit the board and are often seeing 4-5 135 point tasks on the board now, once we also had 6 of them on there. So far this season we are seeing more of 135 tasks thankfully.
    Same experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snow's town View Post
    I'm sad to say that I have rarely seen 1 let alone 4 135 points at the start of a game. Quite often its more like 8 under 100 points. Then again I have only played in co ops of free game players.
    Are you racing in gold league? We don’t pay to refresh the board yet we see higher lv tasks and a few 135s

It seems to depend on how many of your team are set to racing. It may also depend on your League, but I can't say that with certainty. As far as I recall, any more than roughly 10/11 racers seems to get us 4 x 135 maximum, 5(?) - 9/10 gets 3 x 135. Whichever size-band we have been in, though, we do occasionally get an extra/bonus 135 pop up, and that seems to be more likely to happen when an event is on. Oh, and that's in Gold League.

Note: those numbers are approximate because it makes my brain full of jam hurt trying to remember.

We have 12 racing currently Bessville in the gold league if this helps I am just really thankful we are seeing more high point tasks.

We have 10 racers in gold league. And although we are getting a lot of 135 point tasks there is no way we can get top three positions as no one wants to get up at 2am to start racing...so we have no chance of winning against all the Russian teams in our races. Even if we all do perfect score we can't physically be fastest.