Thread: Game not loading [fb/gameroom]

Game not loading [fb/gameroom]

Having issues loading the game... already contacted support and did all they said. Is this a problem for anyone else right now??

Hi, are you playing the mobile verson of the game, or on facebook/gameroom?

playing on laptop facebook

I did all of the things listed below along with removing the game and reinstalling and still getting constant refreshScreenshot_4.jpg
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team. This is an automated message to confirm that we have received your request. We are sorry if you are experiencing any problems with the game. Let's try the following first:
    1. Open the game on Facebook (not via Gameroom).
    2. Refresh the game page a couple times.
    3. Clear your browser cache (http://bit.ly/1jD85EF).
    4. Install the latest Flash Player (or just delete and reinstall it) here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
    5. Try using a different browser or computer. We support Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge is not recommended as this may cause some technical issues.
    6. Disable your antivirus and/or firewall.

If the instructions weren’t helpful, kindly reply to this message. We will do our best to assist you further!

You will have to reply to that automated initial message so that your ticket stays open, and let them know that the suggestions didn't help. Your report will be redirected to someone from support who will try help you further.

Hi having same problem but won't open at all, I'm getting a second or two of plarix logo then it closes, had to get to forum via Homescapes.. I'm playing on iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Laundry*girl View Post
    Hi having same problem but won't open at all, I'm getting a second or two of plarix logo then it closes, had to get to forum via Homescapes.. I'm playing on iPad ������
    If you can't access the game's settings to send a report from there, you can use this online form. Let them know that you are completely locked out of the game and can't contact them through there.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I* play on Facebook Gameroom and my game will start to load ,then go to black screen.

Game not loading and message coming that gardescape has stopped

2 days back while i was playing a gardenscape level (it was probably 2500+th), my phone turned off due to low battery... When i turned on my phone after charging gardenscape has stopped working and not loading at all... Somebody please help .. i dun want all my levels to lost since i haven't made any backup any where🙁

Quote Originally Posted by Schafaque View Post
    2 days back while i was playing a gardenscape level (it was probably 2500+th), my phone turned off due to low battery... When i turned on my phone after charging gardenscape has stopped working and not loading at all... Somebody please help .. i dun want all my levels to lost since i haven't made any backup any where
    Hi!

First thing you should try is to restart your phone (turn off completely, wait a minute and then turn on again). If the game still doesn't load at all, you should write a message to support, using this online form, and explain what happened. Make sure you mention that you can't get into the game to submit a report from there, attach a screenshot of the loading screen if you can (or whatever error messages you get).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES