Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Treasure Hunt event

So what's the deal with this change? Is that event coming back, or what? It's a little unprofessional to remove a game mechanic that players are used to without saying anything. Going on two weeks now, and still no word. Should I just go buy another game for my Xbox and forget about Playrix???

UPDATE: i've heard back from admins, and the Treasure Hunt was not removed from the game, so it should be back! Will keep you updated when i know more details.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-25-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Treasure hound not visible in my game

Not sure why treasure hound is not showing up in my game for me to play. I've closed gardenscapes, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's still not there. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?

Thank you for bringing it back ♡

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    UPDATE: i've heard back from admins, and the Treasure Hunt was not removed from the game, so it should be back! Will keep you updated when i know more details.
    What would we do without our guardian angel? Thanks for info

I only get the magic hats. And I'm not a fan of them at all.

Dog Treasure Chest... Bummer

Last week I was suprised to see that I didn’t have the dog treasure chest event available but my husband did on his game. I contacted customer support and they didn’t give an answer they just said sorry. I was mad but I let it go. Then again yesterday no dog treasure chest but my husband had it. I contacted customer support again and now they say since I’ve completed too many levels I can’t have the treasure chest... This is really disappointing to me. I have ZERO chance to get even close to 1st place in the rainbow blast contest because many users have such an advantage over me being able to get so many specials while I have no. I love to compete in the competitions but now I can barely get up to 10th. Please do something to fix this. I love this game but it’s so disappointing and it makes me not want to play anymore.

Treasure hound

Why is it that I no longer get to participate in the treasure hound event every week, but I can participate in the magic hat event... So not cool!!!!

Aaand it's gone again. And on top of it the electric show gave me 30 minutes of game time instead of 30 minutes of rainbow boost. I feel betrayed.

Traer de vuelta los cofres de perro

Por favor volver a poner los cofres del perro porfi, porfi...