Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Treasure Hunt event

Bring back Treasure Hunt event

Played for nearly a month, up to level 1430. Always looked forward to the 3 day Dog event, because the extra boosters you could build up per consecutive win ended up making the game what a Match 3 game should be: more casual. Now, with only the 3 day Magician event going, the game has lost all charm. For the past 4 days, I've been stuck on one level after another. It isn't fun at all when it takes 10 - 20 tries per level to win. After about 10 hours over the last 4 days, and only advancing 10 or 15 levels, I'm done. Only thing that will keep me playing is if the 3 day Dog event comes back. As it is now, relying solely on luck to pass a level, all the fun is completely gone.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-02-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Same Event Keeps Cycling

Got the Magic Hats event 4 times in a row now. Game is supposed to alternate between Magic Hats and 'Dog Chests', yet I've only gotten Magic Hats event the last 2 weeks.

Are the dog treasure chest gone? Haven't had them in a couple weeks. It was the best past since they got rid of the orange flower.

I also noticed the apparent disappearance of the "Treasure Hunt" event lately. I already asked about its official status, so now i'm waiting for an official statement. I will keep you posted once i hear anything back!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I am an end-level player and I have gotten the dog training event once a week as usual. Checked the “event” window and my next one is scheduled in 33 hours. Today is August 11. I also desperately need this event to stockpile coins and a few boosters in order to pass the new levels, which, by the way are ridiculously difficult. Every other one is “hard,” but those that are not labeled as such might as well be.
    Last edited by Libertybelle; 08-11-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertybelle View Post
    I am an end-level player and I have gotten the dog training event once a week as usual. Checked the “event” window and my next one is scheduled in 33 hours. Today is August 11. I also desperately need this event to stockpile coins and a few boosters in order to pass the new levels, which, by the way are ridiculously difficult. Every other one is “hard,” but those that are not labeled as such might as well be.
    The comments in this thread are referring to the "Treasure Hunt" event, the one where you get boosters/extra moves for the next level if you pass a level without losing. The dog training is still available for me as well.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Well, nowadays when we are "attacked" by events im really disappointed that Treasure Hunts is gone. I would rather choice one of fireworks/electric show to take off. Treasure Hunt was my fav event. At end game it was the one event usable for me. Same as Dog Training. Other ones are not valuable for veterans players imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Other ones are not valuable for veterans players imo.
    Maybe the devs want to get rid of us?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The comments in this thread are referring to the "Treasure Hunt" event, the one where you get boosters/extra moves for the next level if you pass a level without losing. The dog training is still available for me as well.
    Yes, I realized that after I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    Maybe the devs want to get rid of us?
    I would rather not go so far But well... I was laughing during reading it