Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 02.08 New Update for WINDOWS is Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, everyone!

We’ve got great news for our WINDOWS PLATFORM USERS: the newest UPDATE is here! ������������

Check out the asTOWNishing events that will start very soon:

SWEET WEEK
    ������ Make cakes and coffee for visitors to win awesome rewards.
    ������ Take advantage of temporary goods and 8 custom decorations.
    ������ Check out the new pedestrians, vehicles, and sketches available during the event!

AERIAL CHALLENGE
    ������ Produce experimental fuel and upgrade your plane.
    ������ Control the flight length and win awesome rewards.
    ������ Enjoy temporary goods and 7 custom decorations.

We’re looking forward to your feedback, guys! ������☀✨
    cant do any of that yet..but our opponents in race have all changed today and are NOT equal anymore..we are racing 19, 1 not, 2nd team racing 18, 1 not, third team racing 17, 1 not and 4 teams have gone all together..its in our favor but still not fair on anyone..whats wrong with the regatta?

Hey, cactusflower,

Kindly contact our Customer Support directly from the game. They’ll be happy to help you out, as soon as they hear from you
    Please refer to this thread to learn how to contact our CS team.

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
    Anna

porque mi juego no se quiere actualiza

porque mi juego no se actualiza yo tengo windows 8
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-07-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rosadeguedez View Post
    porque mi juego no se quiere actualiza

porque mi juego no se actualiza yo tengo windows 8
    why my game does not want to update
    why my game is not updated I have windows 8
    Hi! Have you tried installing the update manually? Go to the microsoft store, and install the update from there.

¡Hola! ¿Has intentado instalar la actualización manualmente? Ve a la tienda de Microsoft e instala la actualización desde allí.

I think having to compete in event with a player 100 levels above you is not fair. Of course they won and second was 26 levels above me. Can you do a bettter job matching up players???

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Turner View Post
    I think having to compete in event with a player 100 levels above you is not fair. Of course they won and second was 26 levels above me. Can you do a bettter job matching up players???
    Are you referring to event competitions, or regatta races?
    In regattas, the pairing is made based on the number of racing players, not on the level of the co-ops.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Goodday, i'm a lvl 52 at this game and so far it has been pretty fun, also in the regatta although there are a lot the same tasks witch makes it impossible to do 4 or 5 times the mine for instance but besides that it's pretty cool.
    After yesterday when there was a maintenance or so i can't seem to connect the game with facebook any more, i'm a pc (windows) player, and every time since that when i try to connect it it gives failure,

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Turner View Post
    ~ bolding by me ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Are you referring to event competitions, or regatta races?
    In regattas, the pairing is made based on the number of racing players, not on the level of the co-ops.
    And in events?

Would it better be reported ingame? (if grouping is level-based there and not working correctly?)

Quote Originally Posted by Halloweentown View Post
    After yesterday when there was a maintenance or so i can't seem to connect the game with facebook any more, i'm a pc (windows) player, and every time since that when i try to connect it it gives failure,
    What maintenance are you referring to?
    What error do you get when trying to connect to facebook? Does the game crashes?

First thing you can try is to re-install the game, and see if a fresh install solves the issue. If it doesn't, you should contact support directly from your game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES