Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02.08 New Update for WINDOWS is Out!

02.08 New Update for WINDOWS is Out!

Hi, everyone!

We’ve got great news for our WINDOWS PLATFORM USERS: the newest UPDATE is here! 🎊🌈

Check out the asTOWNishing events that will start very soon:

SWEET WEEK
    🍰 Make cakes and coffee for visitors to win awesome rewards.
    🍬 Take advantage of temporary goods and 8 custom decorations.
    🌠 Check out the new pedestrians, vehicles, and sketches available during the event!

AERIAL CHALLENGE
    🚀 Produce experimental fuel and upgrade your plane.
    🏆 Control the flight length and win awesome rewards.
    🎀 Enjoy temporary goods and 7 custom decorations.

We’re looking forward to your feedback, guys! 📬☀✨
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 08-30-2018 at 02:47 PM.

Hello! Does it means that we are going to have the same updates as Android and iOS users? Underwater event!
    Last edited by Боня Котейшество; 08-02-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Боня Котейшество View Post
    Hello! Does it means that we are going to have the same updates as Android and iOS users? Underwater event!
    Unfortunately, no. The Windows version is months behind the mobile versions in terms of development, so the underwater event will probably be available sometime in the future.

Hi, I can't update this game in my PC/Windows. I can't visit my co-op friends. What it is wrong?

Yay!! Got the neww update!! But where are events and decorations got nothing??? Will it came soon?
    May I know when??

I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by Assley Jain View Post
    Yay!! Got the neww update!! But where are events and decorations got nothing??? Will it came soon?
    May I know when??
    No one here know exact date of event starting .
    ETA - The last event in windows was Amusement Park event which had started after 15 - 17 days of update. Don't know when these events will start .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 08-03-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Hi, could you help me with my game? He's got a negative balance that I can't get

Quote Originally Posted by Natas View Post
    Hi, could you help me with my game? He's got a negative balance that I can't get
    You will have to report this issues to support, from within your game. Go to Settings > Help And Support > Contact Us. See here a more detailed guide on how to submit a report.

I love this game, i really do, but i fell that the game are missing something, something important. Let's say that you are starting to produce something, and suddenly, you have forgot something and you can't abort. It should be able to abort anything you produce.

Quote Originally Posted by poffen View Post
    I love this game, i really do, but i fell that the game are missing something, something important. Let's say that you are starting to produce something, and suddenly, you have forgot something and you can't abort. It should be able to abort anything you produce.
    Hi , please see my answer to your other post here

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1236184