Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with the boosters?

What's wrong with the boosters?

Since the update I'm loosing boosters. Anyone else with the same problem?

I had a heli booster running, which should have lasted until next hour or so. It was still there after the update, but disappeared shortly after. Didn't complain, was concentrating on snowman anyway. But thought it was odd, bc I was sure it should run much longer. Then again, I tend to doubt myself at times.

But...then I bought the new booster for the mine. Which should last 1 day. In my books a day means 24 hours not 6 or 7 hours. Which is how long it lasted.

Same problem here. Lost 3 boosters since the update. Reported to Playrix and got the regular canned response.

Didn't get any response yet. But might have not correctly admitted? Never had to send a complaint before

I too lost a booster with update. How do I contact playrix to get the canned response?

Hi all....I posted in another thread. I reported the loss of my boosters and the Support Team answered me and gave them back. I reported this yesterday and had my boosters back by the time I woke up this morning. Make sure to send in a report.

May be I did it wrong? How do you file q report?

Hi Gabi: While in the game, I clicked on the cog wheel, then clicked on Help and Support. I chose the Updates and Known Issues category, once there, it will gives you an option to contact them. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by SmallDevil; 12-07-2016 at 09:05 PM. Reason: None

Thanks small devil
    I was in the wrong section there

I just found their answer. I got advised to reboot app (which is exactly HOW I lost my boosters)
    If that doesn't help...reinstall game.

If that doesn't help means me loosing another booster? They did not mention any reimbursement of boosters and those boosters are not really cheap. Seen that the costs of those boosters seem to be on my part, I am not playing around with that. I purchased another booster for mining bc that saves me so much picks. And I will not reinstall the game until that has run its course.

Can't say I'm impressed
    But oh well, going to concentrate on the snowman. Not going to let them spoil my day. LOVE the snowman and the new winter theme

Update....some weird things happened in my game ...like all factories which I shortly ago had filled, finished all tasks like magic. Sadly ,my booster disappeared also. Poof....gone. No app reboot needed

I deleted my game and reinstalled it. But not sure if I'm game enough to buy another booster.