Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: interseasonal regatta

interseasonal regatta

Is anyone else disgusted with the regatta this week? They just keep getting worse, not better. And now it takes an hour for a task to refresh. I cannot believe anyone would want to complete the three tasks being offered.

Are you a one person co-op? If you have a team, usually one person takes a task each and it's not so bad. But yes, they tasks are very plane & train heavy.

Yes, I am a one person coop. Easy to do a couple, but come on, who wants to make 10 popsicles in 19 hrs? I don't.

OK, going on the premise that the Interseasonal Week is supposed to be a fun, relaxing, no pressure week where we can enjoy doing some tasks and picking up a few prizes along the way...…

Single / Small co-ops are at a distinct disadvantage here, the tasks usually contain one or more of the harder tasks, ships, planes, trains and in a small co-op each person (only person) has to do a lot more of the hard ones to get any rewards. Where's the fun in that? Just look at the various posts about how much fun it ain't.

It would be nice if the number of tasks in a chest were variable and depended on the number of people in the co-op. Say between 1 and 3 people, 1 task per chest, between 4 and 12 people, 2 tasks per chest, 13 or more, 3 tasks per chest. You can tweak those boundaries all you want, I'm just suggesting that you make it easier, hence more relaxing, for smaller co-ops to have a chance at success without stress.

Anyway, let's put the relax back into Interseasonal Regattas for the little guys

The number of tasks in each chest should be determined at the time the chest is generated to prevent any "Shadow-organizations" from coming up with a plan to slide back and forth between small co-ops to get more rewards faster

I reserve the rights to any and all t-shirts, mugs, hats, or other merchandise with the slogan "Success Without Stress" (c)

I totally relax during the Interseasonal Regatta - I stay away from it.

I can see one person being very hard. Just keep dumping until you get some easy tasks! It is possible! But yeah, playrix seems to reward larger co-ops for some reason?

I’m with Nana on this, as I am not bothering with interseasonal this time. It is so relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnni View Post
    I can see one person being very hard. Just keep dumping until you get some easy tasks! It is possible! But yeah, playrix seems to reward larger co-ops for some reason?
    I understand why solo co-ops exist but to me a solo co-op is an oxymoron.

The reason why is that it is much harder to manage/synchronize 30 people to do something as opposed to two people. it is also naturally obvious that if 30 people bring all their resources together, including time, then they deserve and can achieve more. So many things could go wrong when you increase the number of variables, especially human beings. Just like in real life, you get paid more if you manage 500 people as opposed to 5 in the workplace.

Side note: in our co-op we have noticed that some tasks have become slightly harden than before. In other words, your 135 task became a 140. lol

No reason to feel disgusted.

Solution: Join a good co-op. there are plenty out there that recruit. It might take a while but the benefits are worth it.

Can anyone tell me when you take a task from the chest in the interseasonal regatta and the dump it does a different task come up or is it the same one, and how long do you have to wait after dumping before u can take another task. We

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceville View Post
    Can anyone tell me when you take a task from the chest in the interseasonal regatta and the dump it does a different task come up or is it the same one, and how long do you have to wait after dumping before u can take another task. We
    The same task stays there after you dump it and another team member can take it. As far as I am aware you can take a different task straight away.