Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.12 New Update

I love the upgradeable snowman I am going to have so much fun building my own snowman for the first time in many years. Thank you very much to you all at Playrix

Hi Anastasia! I just wanted to thank you and the team for giving us a wonderful christmas update! It looks great and the new decorations are wonderful! Im especially looking forward to being able to get the new town sign!
    Im a very happy townie!!
    Town Name Boo..........Name changes weekly, but always with a Boo!
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 154
    Coop Name Castaways
    Coop Code #CSF7JN

Loving the holiday decorations, thanks Anastacia and Playriix.

My townsfolk are shivering in their summer clothes amidst the snow - your post mentions winter clothes.....will this be coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    Loving the holiday decorations, thanks Anastacia and Playriix.

My townsfolk are shivering in their summer clothes amidst the snow - your post mentions winter clothes.....will this be coming soon?
    Hi Carole. It makes me shiver too but it is sooooo pretty. The winter clothes are in some of the factories, e.g. the tailor factory

I just wanted to say how fantastic this update is and the thoughtful details included are also fabulous. I started playing Township in mid July and have been so impressed with every seasonal/holiday update and the challenges. As a result of the investment of these details and the added fun to the game, I have no qualms about spending some of my real money on the game. Keep up the great work and Happy Holidays everyone!!
    TOWN: Angel Fire
    LEVEL: 114
    ZOO LEVEL 20
    IOS: IPAD AIR
    GC: Mysteriousways6

MY FRIEND CODE: WQ9PJ3
    Fishdom level: 1311, Homescapes level 387, Gardenscapes level 677

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Carole. It makes me shiver too but it is sooooo pretty. The winter clothes are in some of the factories, e.g. the tailor factory
    Hi Hyacinth. I see the clothes in the factories, but I was referring to Anastacia's bullet point that says that the townspeople are putting on their winter clothes. I kind of expected everyone in the streets to be all muffled up in hats and scarves (wouldnt that be cute? ), but the business woman with the briefcase is wearing just her blouse and skirt, and I even saw a man in short sleeves and short trousers with what appeared to be a tray of icecreams for sale LOL. I have spotted a few people more warmly dressed people - the police seem more covered up now.

Still loving the wintery town

I am very excited about this update!

Only thing I don't like is that you can't move the upgradable snowman to the zoo. I am building a huge winter wonderland at the zoo with the cold weather animals and last year's and this year's holiday decorations and would love to have the snowman be part of it!

Could this be changed?

Okay, I have a great big WHY question.

The holiday snow globe is animated constantly and twinkles.
    The Classic Car collection has blinking, twinkling lights constantly.
    The Dino's move constantly.

But my expensive, light strung Christmas tree(s) only has lights twinkling for about 5 seconds and I have to tap on them to even see that.

WHY? WHY? WHY?
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    Hi Hyacinth. I see the clothes in the factories, but I was referring to Anastacia's bullet point that says that the townspeople are putting on their winter clothes. I kind of expected everyone in the streets to be all muffled up in hats and scarves (wouldnt that be cute? ), but the business woman with the briefcase is wearing just her blouse and skirt, and I even saw a man in short sleeves and short trousers with what appeared to be a tray of icecreams for sale LOL. I have spotted a few people more warmly dressed people - the police seem more covered up now.

Still loving the wintery town
    At least the kiddies in the kindergarten are bundled nice and warm

Screenshot_2016-12-06-21-22-13-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gator717 View Post
    I am very excited about this update!

Only thing I don't like is that you can't move the upgradable snowman to the zoo. I am building a huge winter wonderland at the zoo with the cold weather animals and last year's and this year's holiday decorations and would love to have the snowman be part of it!

Could this be changed?
    Yes, please let us put it in the zoo. Walk past the winter animals, past the giant snowman and into Santa's Village!