Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.12 New Update

I wish both the snowman and the dinosaurs could be in the zoo. Also, why was the zoo not "winterized"?

To Nana, GrayLady and all the long time members here; where can I find Ralph in the game, what's his coop called like. Just wanna see his town.

Thank you in advance, have a great christmas time

PS: Like the update, the melody, the theme...the farm animals look sooo cute! I wonder which decoration we will get during the event, this time I will buy some of the decorations, they just look too nice

Landwust: to see Ralph's beautiful town and Zoo, go to your Co-op and search for Seul Sur La Mer - he sails solo, so et voila you will find him!

I moved the dinosaurs to the zoo. If I remember correctly I put it in storage, went to the zoo then removed it from storage. I like the snowman in my city so won't move that.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    I wish both the snowman and the dinosaurs could be in the zoo. Also, why was the zoo not "winterized"?
    I was able to move dinosaurs to the zoo. If I remember correctly, I put it in storage then went to zoo, opened storage and put in zoo. Don't know if you can do it with all the upgradable since the dinosaurs one was the only one I wanted in zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    Hi Hyacinth. I see the clothes in the factories, but I was referring to Anastacia's bullet point that says that the townspeople are putting on their winter clothes. I kind of expected everyone in the streets to be all muffled up in hats and scarves (wouldnt that be cute? ), but the business woman with the briefcase is wearing just her blouse and skirt, and I even saw a man in short sleeves and short trousers with what appeared to be a tray of icecreams for sale LOL. I have spotted a few people more warmly dressed people - the police seem more covered up now.

Still loving the wintery town
    Ahhh sorry Carole I misunderstood

Has anybody taken a look at the beautiful winter scenery beyond the mountains of our towns! You have to shrink your town down as small as it will go then go look over the mountains. Great detail......I want to vacation there😀

Quote Originally Posted by 2bluedaffodils View Post
    I moved the dinosaurs to the zoo. If I remember correctly I put it in storage, went to the zoo then removed it from storage. I like the snowman in my city so won't move that.
    Thank you so much! I swear i tried when it first came out and i couldnt do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    More land expansions - that comes as a surprise! Woo Hoo!
    Where are these expansions?

Hi Carol - at the top of your town, to the right of the waterfall, by the mountains.