Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 06.12 New Update

06.12 New Update

Hi there!

Are you ready to welcome winter in your town? Then hurry up and install the newest Township update! Get your town fit for winter holidays and check out the new cool features of the updated Township. Some of them are:

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS COMING!
    • Presents for Everyone special event starts shortly before Christmas: deliver gifts to all the kids in town!
    • Temporary holiday goods at factories: gingerbread men, Christmas pudding, and hats with scarves
    • Santa’s helper around to order helicopter deliveries
    • 16 holiday-themed decorations at the Store
    • The holiday spirit spreading around town: the townspeople put on their winter outfits and decorated their houses

NEW IN TOWN
    • Profile picture collection at the Town Hall: choose an in-game character to represent you
    • “See the Light” booster at the Lab: make ore and artifacts visible even in dark tiles at the mine
    • New upgradable decoration: build a snowman that will never melt!
    • 4 expansions
    • 4 flag decorations: Costa Rica, Chile, Lebanon, and Nigeria
    • More pedestrians walking their pets

NEW AT THE ZOO
    • New enclosure: snow monkeys
    • New funny sketches and new pathways
    • 2 expansions
    • New decoration at the Store

Enjoy the holiday season with Township!

IMPORTANT NOTE for Android users only: with the new update we're discontinuing support for devices running anything earlier than Android 4.0.0. Please update your software to the latest available version to ensure that we can help you with any problems you have.

Cheers!
    - Anastasia
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:07 PM.

A huge thank you on choosing an in game profile picture! And pathways, and well everything else, but really huge thanks on profile picture. I have felt so err blank.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Projected profile pic probably chicken lol

It's not clear whether we have to pick one of these or can still keep our own though. Going by the changing avatars on my friends list, it looks like we have to pick. Won't that mean an awful lot of the same?

Ah! Just found out that if you link to FB you can choose your pic from there too. Phew!

And I LOVE that the avatars appear on the co-op list
    Last edited by Lyndie; 12-06-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Hi Lyndie...you can keep your known, I just connected to FB and I got my avatar as you see it.

Oops you beat me lol

Greetings Anastasia: This update was so timely - the addition of avatars was a hot discussion here on this forum only 24 hours ago. Kudos to the team for resolving this missing element for so many players!! A nice little, long lasting Christmas gift to those without "faces!" Just wonderful! Now off to see what else is new! xo

Hi Garvamatic, Lyndie and Nana!

Happy to hear you're enjoying the update! I absolutely ADORE the profile pics! What are your favorites so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Zena View Post
    Hi Lyndie...you can keep your known, I just connected to FB and I got my avatar as you see it.

Oops you beat me lol
    Yup! And was able to update my pic as well. I changed my profile pic on FB last January, but my old avatar was still showing on my ios game. The new one appeared straight away on my mac game though, which was odd. I much prefer my sunrise - taken from my lounge window

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post

Happy to hear you're enjoying the update! I absolutely ADORE the profile pics! What are your favorites so far?
    For those that are unable to use their own - it's going to be a great improvement. Nothing worse than being a silhouette. Well done to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post

Well first I went with the older lady, since we both like opera and art lol, but then I discovered that my FB profile pic actually works now, and that's a first, so I settled on that. But I can totally see changing to the in game characters depending on how the day is going, kinda like a mood indicator.

Anyway, great update all round!

Where is the holiday themed town sign hiding? I have looked everywhere! Having much fun decorating right now - oy vey the TCash I am spending! Anastasia tell the team to send a sale soon - LOL!

Don't have a favorite avatar yet, but love the one Ralph chose for himself!!