Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 27.07 The Underwater Event is Live!

I love this event. The Decorations are really really awesome, the rewards are some of the best I've seen since I started playing. I like the concept of fulfilling helicopter orders much more than collecting goods. Also I like that the keys don't have to be stored in the barn and block the space for other goods. And playing the event game is really fun. So IMO it's a perfect package

I love the decorations and the theme of the decorations! But I personally do not like helicopter orders. Helicopter orders cause me to level up too fast. I am very methodical and only build one community building at a time (when I first started, I read that tip here on the forum).

Since the event is focused on helicopter orders, I may pass on the event. I may try to go far enough to get the diver decoration; not sure yet.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:12 AM.

I really enjoy this event. I love all the decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I almost never play the events for the rewards, so other playerโ€™s input is better than mine. I donโ€™t need a land expansion, but others seem excited about that reward, especially. I have all the older decos already, but do like the two new ones - deep sea diver and the aquarium (very cool looking).
    Must be different rewards...No land expansion here, but I do have a Favorable Voyage Booster coming up...

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Must be different rewards...No land expansion here, but I do have a Favorable Voyage Booster coming up...
    The land expansion is only for the first place winner of the race. It is not part of our own rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    To each his/her own, I guess! I personally do not like helicopter orders. They cause me to level up too fast. I am very methodical and only build one community building st a time (when I first started, I read that tip here on the forum).
    I agree with you but doing heli orders is a lot better than using precious products into some "key generating machine." At least you are getting coins as well as exp for your products rather than just keys.

Even if I have multiple community buildings available to me. I still only build one at a time.

I like that you can find some good products while sea diving and overall I like the event. It doesn't require hand-eye coordination and neither does it use your barn to store keys which is a plus.

I was just wondering if the chests have any event points in them? and did everyone else get 5 t-cash free from the 1st chest? thank you and good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    I agree with you but doing heli orders is a lot better than using precious products into some "key generating machine." At least you are getting coins as well as exp for your products rather than just keys.

Even if I have multiple community buildings available to me. I still only build one at a time.

I like that you can find some good products while sea diving and overall I like the event. It doesn't require hand-eye coordination and neither does it use your barn to store keys which is a plus.
    I see your point for those who don't mind heli orders and who want the coins/exp. I personally don't like helicopter orders; I am saving most of mine to knock out the achievements one of these days.

I enjoyed the snow event because it didn't cause me to level too quickly and it didn't store anything in the barn. We had to use our products in the barn to make things, but at least it didn't store the snowflakes in the barn.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:14 AM.

This lovely event looks a lot like the mine. One big difference I noticed, gifts that dissapear 'when the game is scrolling down', don't get stored automaticly! You loose them!
    Did anyone else noticed this issue?
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 07-30-2018 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Spell control

Quote Originally Posted by RuuddeWilde View Post
    This lovely event looks a lot like the mine. One big difference I noticed, gifts that dissapear 'when the game is scrolling down', don't get stored automaticly! You loose them!
    Did anyone else noticed this issue?
    Yes I definitely noticed this, very frustrating , I find myself trying to pull the screen down lol.