Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: 27.07 The Underwater Event is Live!

  1. #1

    27.07 The Underwater Event is Live!

    Hey, Townshippers! 💕

    THE ULTIMATE SUMMER ADVENTURE IS ON! 🌅

    Embark on the Event NOW to catch the most incredible rewards.
    Make sure to check out this AWESOME DECOR already available in the store! 💦💥💫

    Are you having a blast, guys? 👌📢


    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 08-07-2018 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #2
    This is an enjoyable event, Anna. A refreshing change.

  3. #3
    Have a question about the Keys. I know that you have to fill helicopter orders to get them, but how do I know how many keys I have collected and what colors I have collected? Right now I keep filling helicopter orders because I need 1 red key but I am apparently only collecting other colored keys because I still need a red one.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhaired Texan View Post
    Have a question about the Keys. I know that you have to fill helicopter orders to get them, but how do I know how many keys I have collected and what colors I have collected? Right now I keep filling helicopter orders because I need 1 red key but I am apparently only collecting other colored keys because I still need a red one.
    You see how many you have when you go to unlock a chest. Right now my chest needs 1 yellow and 3 red keys, displayed as 3/1 and 4/3 which shows i have 3 yellow and it only needs 1, and I have 4 red and it only needs 3.
    This is the only way you can tell as far as I know.
    I hope what i have written is understandable & helps you

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You see how many you have when you go to unlock a chest. Right now my chest needs 1 yellow and 3 red keys, displayed as 3/1 and 4/3 which shows i have 3 yellow and it only needs 1, and I have 4 red and it only needs 3.
    This is the only way you can tell as far as I know.
    I hope what i have written is understandable & helps you
    I think so 😊 basically we don’t know how many keys we have collected of each other color and no way of knowing which color we collect until the chest pops up and lets us know. Basically it’s all a gamble like a slot machine? Keep filling orders until the right combination pops up 😊. Still fun to play

  6. #6
    Yes you have no way of knowing what the next chest needs until it pops up, and as you say no way of knowing what you have until it pops up.either.
    With these type of games most players find they are kept short of one colour,or it at least feels that way lol.
    The biggest gamble is not knowing what colour key the heli order is going to give you.
    Yes its still fun and love the look of the dec s

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    This is an enjoyable event, Anna. A refreshing change.
    I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the event, Nana 😊 Thanks for sharing your feedback, I'll definitely pass it on to the devs.
    I hope you like the rewards as well.

    Cheers,
    Anna

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes you have no way of knowing what the next chest needs until it pops up, and as you say no way of knowing what you have until it pops up.either.
    With these type of games most players find they are kept short of one colour,or it at least feels that way lol.
    The biggest gamble is not knowing what colour key the heli order is going to give you.
    Yes its still fun and love the look of the dec s
    Thanks for the clarification and now I know that I’m not missing something.
    Onward to my diving expedition

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyhaired Texan View Post
    Thanks for the clarification and now I know that I’m not missing something.
    Onward to my diving expedition ������������
    Lmao

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the event, Nana Thanks for sharing your feedback, I'll definitely pass it on to the devs.
    I hope you like the rewards as well.

    Cheers,
    Anna
    I almost never play the events for the rewards, so other player’s input is better than mine. I don’t need a land expansion, but others seem excited about that reward, especially. I have all the older decos already, but do like the two new ones - deep sea diver and the aquarium (very cool looking).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •