Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Underwater Adventure Event Decor

Hey, Townshippers! 🌠🌹

Our newest event has started today, and it has brought some asTownishing decorations to your stores:

💧 Diver
    🏰 Underwater Temple
    🌟 Bathyscaphe Model
    🐟 City Aquarium
    🐙 Submarine
    🗽 Poseidon Statue
    ⛲ Pirate Ship Bow
    💎 Treasure Chest

Show off your cool design ideas with this decor below! 🌈💥👇

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 08-16-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Thank you, Anna, for starting this thread. I am interested to view these decorations “live” in people’s towns, so I hope they will not only share screenshots, but also give links to their towns so we can drop by for a visit! I am especially interested in viewing the Underwater Temple (is it animated? Does it look submerged?), the Treasure Chrst, the Pirate Ship Bow, and the Submarine.

I am also interested in viewing the rewards—the Diver and the Aquarium.

Also hoping someone will post a link to their town and screenshot for the dolphin decor that is on sale. I am considering buying it, but I want to see it live first.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Also hoping someone will post a link to their town and screenshot for the dolphin decor that is on sale. I am considering buying it, but I want to see it live first.
    Hi missy,
    You can find the dolphin decor in Nevada's town - she posted a screenshot here, and you can find the details on how to find her town in her signature.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi missy,
    You can find the dolphin decor in Nevada's town - she posted a screenshot here, and you can find the details on how to find her town in her signature.
    Thank you very much! I will have a look now I had seen the screenshot but didn’t realize she added it to her town.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Underwater temple:

Not animated, is submerged.

IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Thank you, Nevada! I have purchased it.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:04 AM.

Here is a screenshot of some of the decorations in my town, including the Poseidon Statue, Submarine, Treasure Chest, Pirate Ship Bow, Underwater Temple, and the Visiting the Dolphins decoration.

If anyone wants to see them live, my town info is in my sig.

7149AA75-0D1F-4C61-B612-B4C1F447C72D.jpg

Here is another screenshot of the Treasure Chest in another part of my town. Updated: I have added another Submarine next to it. (Not visible in the screenshot but visible if anyone visits)

BC6E60BD-47B6-4087-B5F8-7CF1FAB53840.jpg

I haven’t yet been able to get any of the decorations except for the initial dolphin one, but I’m super excited for most of these. Not so fond of the mermaid cow on the ships bow, like we get it there’s a cow on the app but really do we need it in every decoration for every event...? Sorry I’ll step off my soap box now.

As soon as I’ve got some more decos I’ll place them in my town with a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    I haven’t yet been able to get any of the decorations except for the initial dolphin one, but I’m super excited for most of these. Not so fond of the mermaid cow on the ships bow, like we get it there’s a cow on the app but really do we need it in every decoration for every event...? Sorry I’ll step off my soap box now.

As soon as I’ve got some more decos I’ll place them in my town with a screen shot.
    Haha! I have to agree with you about the mermaid cow on the figurehead; I like animal decorations but it was slightly disconcerting to see a cow's head on top of what looked like a mermaid's form. Still, I bought it.