Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Hotdogs underpriced

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...

    Sorry had to repost this as changed pic but it kept the old one as a thumbnail on display and didnt know how to delete it.

    Thanks DD i didnt think about CS name Ive uploaded new edited pic. Also I will shorten my messages, hopefully it will help
    No need for sorry, Downton, you are doing great in every aspect
    as far as I remember (for vBulletin SW, but from different forum): To delete the thumbnail, click on it and delete it. It will also delete the pic, though, so thumbnails can be avoided by UNchecking the sentence "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"
    (no idea what it means anyway ;p) It should insert the pic "normally sized" then.

    As for shortening, it is a suggestion, no "order", I hope you know that you did nothing wrong there, but I recognize in your text how you think you might annoy them. No, you are doing them a favour! It is NOT just a few! - I would add the full list of what was found already (can still be more! THEY should check!). as in: give proof, it's something they CAN check easily, not just a suggestion or "thought".

    I personally would also like to add that they should PLEASE read my msg, but usually leave it out then, cos I can imagine how this person has so much to do - esp. if you see the same name(s) over and over, and... from reading some (! not all are so!) posts here in the forum, which are often from newcomers who lost their nerves, finally write and are then almost or really offending (but leave out any real info about their problem and system). I don't want to be in that group, indeed

    Fingers still firmly crossed, also for your ticket, Catsalive! thank you both for reporting it for us all
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-04-2018 at 05:10 AM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Fingers still firmly crossed, also for your ticket, Catsalive! thank you both for reporting it for us all
    No worries. I included a list of the products I know of in the ticket.

    I remember mentioning the change in product prices on the forum back in March. The responses I got from others on the forum made me feel unwanted, like who cares what you think anyway. It nearly made me turn tail & run for good. Glad I mentioned it again. At least I know I’m not going mad
    Last edited by Catsalive; 08-04-2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    No worries. I included a list of the products I know of in the ticket.

    I remember mentioning the change in product prices on the forum back in March. The responses I got from others on the forum made me feel unwanted, like who cares what you think anyway. It nearly made me turn tail & run for good. Glad I mentioned it again. At least I know I’m not going mad
    Hi Cat I must admit when I read your previous post about price increases in barn and market ( this was before I joined forum, so I didn't comment).,my first thought was more money from barn sounds great. It just didn't click about the zoo or heli.

    I'm really pleased you mentioned it again too .

    Just want to ask are the items listed in your post on page 1 all selling for less in the zoo as I would like to include them in my CS report.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    No worries. I included a list of the products I know of in the ticket.
    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I remember mentioning the change in product prices on the forum back in March. The responses I got from others on the forum made me feel unwanted, like who cares what you think anyway. It nearly made me turn tail & run for good.
    I've just read back and saw and see that situation very differently. IMO the two replies asked for clarification of your short statement, and you reacted offended, with a sort of final general sentence (which forbids any comment anyway). Until today I don't know why (and wouldn't discuss it in one of these more tech. oriented threads), but maybe something sounded differently in English/to a native speaker. Both reply posters aren't. Glad to see you've reconsidered and "dare" to post again.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

    I've just read back and saw and see that situation very differently. IMO the two replies asked for clarification of your short statement, and you reacted offended, with a sort of final general sentence (which forbids any comment anyway). Until today I don't know why (and wouldn't discuss it in one of these more tech. oriented threads), but maybe something sounded differently in English/to a native speaker. Both reply posters aren't. Glad to see you've reconsidered and "dare" to post again.
    I must have been feeling sensitive at the time. I’ve just been back to look & I obviously wasn’t too intimidated because I did answer the questions.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Just want to ask are the items listed in your post on page 1 all selling for less in the zoo as I would like to include them in my CS report.
    The only one not on my zoo menu atm is chairs, but all the others are there & still operating at pre-March prices.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    The only one not on my zoo menu atm is chairs, but all the others are there & still operating at pre-March prices.
    Thank you

  8. #28
    So this is the result of contacting CS. I don't intend to share every message I do ,lol. Just figured since I started sharing this report I would share it all .
    I'm quite happy with the response I received and hopefully with Cats report to CS as well it will make a difference in the future, l think I am in a very optimistic mood today.

    IMG_20180805_121612.jpg

    IMG_20180805_121556.jpg

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    So this is the result of contacting CS. I don't intend to share every message I do ,lol. Just figured since I started sharing this report I would share it all .
    I'm quite happy with the response I received and hopefully with Cats report to CS as well it will make a difference in the future, l think I am in a very optimistic mood today.
    lol, and rightly so, I think. It looks like a boilerplate answer (with the quoting, one could compare, and how many others have received it would also be 'interesting'), and the idea that the CS of a game would "share" with the Devs of the game is of course ooooh-verwhelming, and no hint at "soon", but in any case it's a positive answer.
    so, congrats, Downton!

    now we're curious for the answer to Catsalive, indeed ;-)
    One can but hope that two are enough to make them act on it.
    (btw, that is already my optimistic side *g* )

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, and rightly so, I think. It looks like a boilerplate answer (with the quoting, one could compare, and how many others have received it would also be 'interesting'), and the idea that the CS of a game would "share" with the Devs of the game is of course ooooh-verwhelming, and no hint at "soon", but in any case it's a positive answer.
    so, congrats, Downton!

    now we're curious for the answer to Catsalive, indeed ;-)
    One can but hope that two are enough to make them act on it.
    (btw, that is already my optimistic side *g* )
    Lol,yes I agree definitely a boilerplate answer, I turned it into a more personal reply in my head.

    Haha, sounds funny when put like that, i don't think 2 reports are going to push this as a high priority.

    My optimism may be high because my expectations are low.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •