Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotdogs underpriced

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I hope someone has reported it ingame, too?
    What about moving this thread to "Troubles and Solutions"? I'm not so deep into this topic as you are _DD_. Could the price difference problem get more attention there?

ETA: I mean not, more attention then in an in game report, but maybe more attention then in Zoo descussions
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

This is the first time i have made a report in game to playrix so it's good to hear what is normal when going through the procedure
    I took a couple of screenshots as well
    IMG_20180801_084507.jpg

IMG_20180801_120745.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    What about moving this thread to "Troubles and Solutions"? I'm not so deep into this topic as you are _DD_. Could the price difference problem get more attention there?

ETA: I mean not, more attention then in an in game report, but maybe more attention then in Zoo descussions
    more attention by whom? players can't help, and Playrix reacts better to an ingame report.
    Instead of moving the forum discussion, I would say that everyone posting here, who noticed it, reporting from ingame might help get their attention.

I don't mean to say i would mind, if it gets moved, but I only read here, too, am not in this topic at all (hey, it's maths!). And Nevada usually decides what gets moved or merged. (unless suddenly an Admin jumps in)

and finally, lol, I personally wouldn't move it, as it IS zoo specific, and newcomers who want to post about it, start a new thread anyway. *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-01-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    This is the first time i have made a report in game to playrix so it's good to hear what is normal when going through the procedure
    I took a couple of screenshots as well
    Very good idea, Downton, also the screenshots. And as you can see there, they asked you to reply in their automated reply already, as I said. After trying what they suggest: What you do then, is - exactly - to copy and paste your initial msg again.
    Without that, it sits there waiting; Anna even made a post about it. looking...

ETA: here it is. Note step nr 6.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1177125

the link to the "main" thread is there at the end. Check whether everything is on its way as it should, but i think so now.
    If they don't reply within a few days now, I would reply there again and ask what is holding them up
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-01-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks for the link DD, very helpful and reassuring.
    Also I agree as this issue is zoo specific it makes sense for it to stay in the zoo section.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    more attention by whom? players can't help, and Playrix reacts better to an ingame report.
    Instead of moving the forum discussion, I would say that everyone posting here, who noticed it, reporting from ingame might help get their attention.

I don't mean to say i would mind, if it gets moved, but I only read here, too, am not in this topic at all (hey, it's maths!). And Nevada usually decides what gets moved or merged. (unless suddenly an Admin jumps in)

and finally, lol, I personally wouldn't move it, as it IS zoo specific, and newcomers who want to post about it, start a new thread anyway. *g*
    Ok, that makes sense. Thx for the explanation _DD_ :-*
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

Yesterday my hp’s were honey caramel, hotdogs, honey marshmallow & gingerbread. Can you believe it? I had to laugh & decided not to fill baskets at all that day. I forgot today & did some eskimo pies. Doh!
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Doesn't look like I will get much joy from customer support regarding this issue
    Yes, you're not through yet
    Good answer by you! and I would say next time you can make it even a bit shorter - you don't have to convince them, just report. (it's not impolite, might also just be a matter of concentration, when getting many posts)

ETA: didn't check the rules now, but to be on the safe side, also edit out the CS person's name
    Last edited by _DD_; 08-03-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Doesn't look like I will be getting much joy from CS on this subject
    IMG_20180803_194024.jpg

Sorry had to repost this as changed pic but it kept the old one as a thumbnail on display and didnt know how to delete it.

Thanks DD i didnt think about CS name Ive uploaded new edited pic. Also I will shorten my messages, hopefully it will help
    Last edited by Downton; 08-03-2018 at 07:05 PM.

I have put a ticket in too #2282037
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9