Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotdogs underpriced

Hotdogs underpriced

Have hotdogs on my zoo board atm & have noticed the base price is still set to 66 even though the barn price was increased to 111 a couple of upgrades ago. This may be happening with the other products that had their prices changed but this is the first time I’ve noticed, it being very easy to see that 192 is not double 111.

Anyone else noticed this?

I’ll have to check honey caramel, wallpaper, eskimo pie, gingerbread, honey marshmallow & chairs. These are the products I noticed had their prices changed in March.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Honey marshmellow is underpriced at the zoo. Noticed it a couple months ago - I always end up selling it in my zoo shops for a loss (whereas I usually make a decent profit in the zoo). Annoys me since it is a hot item pretty frequently in my zoo but what can I do... (shrug)

Thanks for posting. Now I understand the reason behind it (I didn't realize those items had their prices change in March)
    Last edited by kitty4715; 07-27-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Honey marshmellow is underpriced at the zoo. Noticed it a couple months ago - I always end up selling it in my zoo shops for a loss (whereas I usually make a decent profit in the zoo). Annoys me since it is a hot item pretty frequently in my zoo but what can I do... (shrug)

Thanks for posting. Now I understand the reason behind it (I didn't realize those items had their prices change in March)
    I noticed this too when I made the mistake of buying a bunch from Raja and taking a loss at the zoo. I didn't notice hot dogs but now I'll pay more attention!
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Base price at zoo for honey marshmallow is 82 compared to 211 from barn,that's a huge difference.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention Catsalive
    Hopefully the prices will get rectified at some stage,but I shall definitely pay more notice to product prices in future.
    Just reminds me never to assume.

BTW The price i have given is from my petting zoo which has no upgrades at the moment.

I hope someone has reported it ingame, too?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I hope someone has reported it ingame, too?
    I hadn't DD, but have just put a report in now

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I hadn't DD, but have just put a report in now
    great
    this way we're sure it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I’ll have to check honey caramel, wallpaper, eskimo pie, gingerbread, honey marshmallow & chairs. These are the products I noticed had their prices changed in March.
    Yes, these are all still at the old prices. It’s a big loss on marshmallow.
    As I recall, the changes were:
    Honey caramel 38 to 68
    Wallpaper 87 to 147
    Eskimo pie 87 to 148
    Gingerbread 70 to 119
    Honey marshmallow 82 to 211
    Chair 97 to 165
    Hotdog 66 to 111

That’s the ones I know of.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Apart from automated response when I reported this in game on 27th July i have not heard back from support yet. I sent another message yesterday adding a few more details and asking for a reply when possible, but so far have not had any replies.

Good. The automated response asks for a reply by you already, IIRC. In any case, the procedure is slow already normally, and now, for a change, they had tech. difficulties. As I heard after a few days, where my report (on something else) seemed lost.
    And of course, now the question was whether the problem might not have vanished into thin air, and if not, I should report again....
    I had a very similar procedure with a different game company, who obviously use a similar system of "let the customer wade through a million irrelevant articles first, and then repeat 'is it really a problem? then describe it again!' over and over", so it seems to be a new method. Even Zendesk was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Apart from automated response when I reported this in game on 27th July i have not heard back from support yet. I sent another message yesterday adding a few more details and asking for a reply when possible, but so far have not had any replies.